Who starts next week: Taylor or Peterman?

SDS

Which QB starts in week 11?  

390 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB starts in week 11?

• Nate Peterman
    • Tyrod Taylor

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

"Lucky".

Indeed.

I had a conversation with Warren Moon on a flight to Buffalo once. I mentioned a game that the Oiler's recently lost(The exact situation escapes me) He was nearly livid in stating that 'you make your own luck' in the NFL, in response to my 'they got lucky' comment...

Nice to hear an opinion from the Andromeda Galaxy....

Once TT was pulled for a game that really meant the playoffs this regime put thier chips in. 

You go back now it just shows they have zero direction or plan

6 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

His running made a difference...

He also gave up a defensive TD in the same manner Peterman did.

Neither QB gave me hope for the offense.

I won't say that Taylor is the next coming of John Elway, but we were down by a lot at the time and they could pretty much come after him

3 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

If DiMarco catches that first pass we may have had a completely different game. That may have rattled Peterman, and then the next 2 Ints were in the OL.

Might be the funniest thing I've seen/read all day.  Surely he was going to go on to throw for 300 yards and 4 TD's ............ but that one damn pick set it all into motion.

8 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

Let Peterman finish out the season and draft a qb.  We aren't bringing Tyrod back so why bother playing him. 

No need to. That was a laughably bad performance. The national media and fans of other teams view us as a joke. The fact that we sent him out there after the 3rd interception was ridiculous. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Peterman

the decision was made the minute TT was benched. 

If TT comes back in just shows there is NO plan from this regime

well whats the option?

7 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Once TT was pulled for a game that really meant the playoffs this regime put thier chips in. 

You go back now it just shows they have zero direction or plan

One could argue going to Peterman, with the things being said about how he practiced, shows they have zero direction. It is way way to late in the season to start tanking. The move to Peterman should have been because he was better than Tyrod, or they believe that not to "see what he's got".

If the plan was to "see what he's got" you do that after they've been eliminated from the playoffs.

1 minute ago, Wayne Cubed said:

One could argue going to Peterman, with the things being said about how he practiced, shows they have zero direction. It is way way to late in the season to start tanking. The move to Peterman should have been because he was better than Tyrod, or they believe that not to "see what he's got".

If the plan was to "see what he's got" you do that after they've been eliminated from the playoffs.

Or take a game when it still matters and test Peterman now.

No harm done, may have even help kicked start tyrod into performing like a real QB.

Competition at the QB position is a good thing in my humble opinion...

Just now, Figster said:

Or take a game when it still matters and test Peterman now.

No harm done, may have even help kicked start tyrod into performing like a real QB.

Competition at the QB position is a good thing in my humble opinion...

Did you really just say no harm done?

The Bills had the #6 playoff seed and are in a playoff race. They have now lost it. They got completely spanked and look like fools for making the switch. The rookie QB embarassed himself.

But yea, no harm done.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

So they names him starter next week?? Coming in in garbage time means nada 

They aren't going to just keep putting Tyrod on the bench and then ask him to come in to save Nates embarrassment. 

I don't think there is any chance Peterman starts again. 

4 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Did you really just say no harm done?

The Bills had the #6 playoff seed and are in a playoff race. They have now lost it. They got completely spanked and look like fools for making the switch. The rookie QB embarassed himself.

But yea, no harm done.

Incase you didn't notice Taylor looked like Trent Edwards in his last two outings.

The Bills accomplished something today, Petermans not the answer.

Tyrod Taylor getting benched is Taylors fault IMO...

Edited by Figster

Just now, Figster said:

Incase you didn't notice Taylor looked like Trent Edwards in his last two outings.

Tyrod Taylor getting benched is Taylors fault IMO...

Taylor played just fine against the Jets. It's not his fault everyone on the team sucked. He **** the bed against the Saints. Won't be the first QB to have a bad game and won't be the last. 

41 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Sure he is.  :o

It was a horrible game by Nate. 

The announcers said maybe 2 INTs were on Nate.  

But sure OK You win.  

Taylor still is who he is.  Garbage time points or not 

Serious colors starting to show here. If you watched that game and only thought 2 picks were his fault then you honestly are just so far gone. 

Just becuz a qb is getting pressured or hit when he throws doesn’t mean it wasn’t an absolutely AWFUL throw. You blasted Taylor for taking sacks in those situations but say the ints were up for debate with peterman. 

Pathetic dude. 

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

Serious colors starting to show here. If you watched that game and only thought 2 picks were his fault then you honestly are just so far gone. 

Just becuz a qb is getting pressured or hit when he throws doesn’t mean it wasn’t an absolutely AWFUL throw. You blasted Taylor for taking sacks in those situations but say the ints were up for debate with peterman. 

Pathetic dude. 

Did you know that taking a sack and going 3 and out is the same as an INT?

I learned that today. 

If Peterman starts it will be a fiasco.  If McD has not already lost the team he surely will if he starts Peterman after that abysmal performance in the 1st half.  It will be interesting to see how McDermott deals with all the "what were you thinking" nasty press he's going to get this week.  Sometimes (too many times if you're a Bills fan) coaches double down on stupidity - because the upside is the chance to show the dumb decision wasn't so dumb.   Let's hope he doesn't go there.

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Did you know that taking a sack and going 3 and out is the same as an INT?

I learned that today. 

Haha. Right. Nevermind the field position issues and the fact that some of his picks happened before the team could even have a chance at 3rd down.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Wayne Cubed said:

We will never know how the game would have gone if Peterman didn't play... so there's that. And yea, Hauschka looked like he was playing to win.

Peterman is only responsible for 1 game of a 3 game losing streak.

Who takes responsibility for one of the leagues worst passing O's going on 3 seasons?