Who starts next week: Taylor or Peterman?

SDS

Which QB starts in week 11?  

390 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB starts in week 11?

• Nate Peterman
    • Tyrod Taylor

This poll is closed to new votes

At 5-5 and with as solid a shot as any in a bad conference to get into the playoffs if they take care of business and go 4-2 the rest of the way, they need to play to win. Anything else is not acceptable. Starting Peterman can't be a serious possibility, right? We just witnessed arguably  the worst performance by a QB in league history. He made Jeff Tuel look like Aaron Rodgers.   

3 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

At 5-5 and with as solid a shot as any in a bad conference to get into the playoffs if they take care of business and go 4-2 the rest of the way, they need to play to win.

Honestly, are you a real person or a troll bot?

How in the world can you be thinking 4-2?

Just how good is that Kool Aid these days?

4 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

At 5-5 and with as solid a shot as any in a bad conference to get into the playoffs if they take care of business and go 4-2 the rest of the way, they need to play to win. Anything else is not acceptable. Starting Peterman can't be a serious possibility, right? We just witnessed arguably  the worst performance by a QB in league history. He made Jeff Tuel look like Aaron Rodgers.   

Starting Peterman is not a realistic option and will not happen. McD is saying the things in his presser that he HAS to. He's not going to pile on the kid after that horrific performance . He's also  not going to oblige the media piling on himself by doing an about face. When the dust settles he will announce Tyrod is starting vs KC on Wednesday " after a long and careful evaluation" . People have to learn to filter out the coachspeak from these pressers. 

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

Honestly, are you a real person or a troll bot?

How in the world can you be thinking 4-2?

Just how good is that Kool Aid these days?

What? Why the insult? The Bills have three winnable games: Indy, who is terrible, and two against Miami, who is also terrible. Will they beat KC or NE? Probably not, but crazy turnovers and injuries can happen. Bad weather can happen and affect a game. All of the Bills' erstwhile competitors for the #6 spot are bad too. The Ravens are not good. KC just lost to the Giants, who are terrible.

5 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Starting Peterman is not a realistic option and will not happen. McD is saying the things in his presser that he HAS to. He's not going to pile on the kid after that horrific performance . He's also  not going to oblige the media piling on himself by doing an about face. When the dust settles he will announce Tyrod is starting vs KC on Wednesday " after a long and careful evaluation" . People have to learn to filter out the coachspeak from these pressers. 

Yeah, sounds likely.

Edited by dave mcbride

4 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

What? Why the insult? The Bills have three winnable games: Indy, who is terrible, and two against Miami, who is also terrible. Will they beat KC or NE? Probably not, but crazy turnovers and injuries can happen. Bad weather can happen and affect a game. All of the Bills' erstwhile competitors for the #6 spot are bad too. The Ravens are not good. KC just lost to the Giants, who are terrible.

I'm sorry, but that is the kind of optimistic thinking that gets Bills fans crushed.

Didn't mean to insult, was just flabbergasted...

Petermania is slowly taking over this fan base! 

The Peterman vote slowly creeps up all the time!

Was around 24%, then 25%, now @ 28% !!!

Anyone can have a rough game!   But haters are gonna hate! 

I recall a game where Jim Kelly had 4 interceptions.  

Just now, T-Bomb said:

I'm sorry, but that is the kind of optimistic thinking that gets Bills fans crushed.

Didn't mean to insult, was just flabbergasted...

Oh, I'm not optimistic at all. I expect defeat. Having said that, though, I'm one of those people who plays games hard to the end because a) you never know; b) it's the right thing to do;  and c) the other competitors at the bottom of the pool are all deeply flawed too.  For instance, I have no doubt in my mind that this year, Tyrod Taylor is a significantly better QB than Marcus Mariota. These mid-tier AFC teams are all weak. Ironically, the Chargers are the best of the lot and should probably be 7-3 if not for three collapses in the final seconds.  

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

Oh, I'm not optimistic at all. I expect defeat. Having said that, though, I'm one of those people who plays games hard to the end because a) you never know; b) it's the right thing to do;  and c) the other competitors at the bottom of the pool are all deeply flawed too.  For instance, I have no doubt in my mind that this year, Tyrod Taylor is a significantly better QB than Marcus Mariota. These mid-tier AFC teams are all weak. Ironically, the Chargers are the best of the lot and should probably be 7-3 if not for three collapses in the final seconds.  

You're just not taking into account that it's the Bills :)

I understand the rest of the AFC is garbage for the most part, but the Bills will find a way, they always do!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Petermania is slowly taking over this fan base! 

The Peterman vote slowly creeps up all the time!

Was around 24%, then 25%, now @ 28% !!!

Anyone can have a rough game!   But haters are gonna hate! 

I recall a game where Jim Kelly had 4 interceptions.  

Do you recall a half where he had 5? 

Sooooo, any chance that Tyrod stewing for a few days and riding the bench for the 1st half can make him into a better QB?    He seemed to come in and sling it a bit.  but there was no real pressure on him down 30 points.  So I'm not sure what to think of it?  I do believe Tyrod gets the start vs. KC. 

Just now, zow2 said:

Sooooo, any chance that Tyrod stewing for a few days and riding the bench for the 1st half can make him into a better QB?    He seemed to come in and sling it a bit.  but there was no real pressure on him down 30 points.  So I'm not sure what to think of it?  I do believe Tyrod gets the start vs. KC. 

I don't think you scare Taylor into being a better QB all of the sudden...

10 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

I don't think you scare Taylor into being a better QB all of the sudden...

I agree that he won’t become a better QB. But he might trust his eyes more if he knows the result of not throwing. Might as well throw it, can’t do worse than Nate. The bar is low for playing QB in Buffalo.