Who starts next week: Taylor or Peterman?

SDS

Which QB starts in week 11?  

390 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB starts in week 11?

• Nate Peterman
    • Tyrod Taylor

This poll is closed to new votes

I didnt think it could get worst but it pretty much did.  Only thing worst than a 3 and out is a 2 and out.  The coaching tenure will begin to take picture with how Mcdermott moves forward.  Taylor gives the Bills the best chance to play competitive football vs the Chiefs.  He has played them tough the last few years.  Peterman would be playing because he is the coaches guy regardless if it is Dennison or Mcdermott.  In sports at any level you have to play the best guy at each position.  The team knows when that is the case and the play suffers.  IF they are planning to flip the roster again I guess you keep Peterman in their get the highest pick possible and find your franchise guy.  Make a move for Luck, trade up for a Qb or Pursue Cousins.  There are options but they dont help to end the worst drought in sports history.  

Edited by Mat68

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

If that’s what we are using Tyrod only has 1 INT this year....just saying

riiight and 10 tds in 9 games. fantastic.

Im not defending but i would be PO'ed at that receiver just the same if it was TT got dinged for that int. disgusting.

13 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

It will be Peterman, Eli Manning was atrocious in his first start and they kept him out there we have to do the same. 

Also, Eli Manning was the 1st pick in the draft, the brother of Peyton and the son of Archie. Jeff Tuel was atrocious in his first start too. Peterman wasn’t the prospect Eli was. He is closer to the prospect that Tuel was.

Just now, Albwan said:

riiight and 10 tds in 9 games. fantastic.

Im not defending but i would be PO'ed at that receiver just the same if it was TT got dinged for that int. disgusting.

A 10:1 TD to INT ratio would be by far the best in NFL history....just saying

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Also, Eli Manning was the 1st pick in the draft, the brother of Peyton and the son of Archie. Jeff Tuel was atrocious in his first start too. Peterman wasn’t the prospect Eli was. He is closer to the prospect that Tuel was.

And yet he's far from the best QB in history for some reason.

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

yep and im saying you're not really beating anyone throwing a td a game

unless of course your defense is getting 4 to's of course

its a useless argument. really hard to deny, neither option is very good.

Edited by Albwan

11 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

It will be Peterman, Eli Manning was atrocious in his first start and they kept him out there we have to do the same. 

1) Eli was a #1 pick the Giants gave up a bunch for.  He gets more slack.  That's how it is.

2) 17-37, 162 yds, 1 TD, 2 INT (one in the waning 2nds of the 1st half, one late in the 3rd), 1 sack, no fumbles, rating 45.1. 

It wasn't a good game for Eli, but it wasn't record-setting horrific either.

Just now, Woodman19 said:

And yet he's far from the best QB in history for some reason.

No one ever said that he was. Who said that he was?

The point was if we absolve Peterman of the Dimarco pick we should absolve Tyrod of the 2 from Clay. That’s just being consistent.

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

yep and im saying you're not really beating anyone throwing a td a game

unless of course your defense is getting 4 to's of course

its a useless argument. really hard to deny, neither option is very good.

The Broncos won the Super Bowl 2 years ago throwing 19 TDS and 23 INTs. 

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The point was if we absolve Peterman of the Dimarco pick we should absolve Tyrod of the 2 from Clay. That’s just being consistent.

The Steelers went 15-1 in 2004, and Roethlisberger threw 17 TDs and 11 INTs.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Finkle Is Einhorn said:

If I remember right didn't Matt Stafford have four interceptions in his season debut as a rookie

No. 

3 INT, scattered throughout the game.  Threw for 205 yds.  Lions managed 27 points.  Not a good game, but again, not record setting horrific.

And again - Stafford was the #1 overall pick, drafted by the Lions to be "The Man" for years to come, expected to ride through some rookie pains.

6 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

He had 3 - 16/37 for 205 yards. He did have a rushing TD.

OK thank you McBride I knew he had multiple picks....I was trying to think of a modern day successful quarterback that had a rough NFL start...I am not advocating for Peterman but I just wonder how differently his stat line would've looked if dimarco hadn't botched that catch. I think that pick six really rattled Peterman and he was over exerting himself trying to make up for it the rest of the game

Edited by Finkle Is Einhorn

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

No. 

3 INT, scattered throughout the game.  Threw for 205 yds.  Lions managed 27 points.  Not a good game, but again, not record setting horrific.

And again - Stafford was the #1 overall pick, drafted by the Lions to be "The Man" for years to come, expected to ride through some rookie pains.

He is quietly having a spectacular season this year. He was amazing before he broke his finger last year too. He's a very underrated franchise QB.

Good lord some people just havent learned from the debacle of last weekend.....the last 3 games....QB will not relieve the issues on this team......if this team does not fix the defence most importantly the run defence you can have friggin tom brady playing qb behind our "fantastic" oline and we will still not win a game......I wanted so bad for us to win and peterman to play a competant game but that was one of the worst outings i have seen from a qb in years.......sorry if i hurt some feelings here....JMO......

12 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

based on the news conferences and McD interview on WGR, to me it sounds like he is set on going with Peterman for the rest of the year, just my opinion

And IMO he should, Tyrod is done in Buffalo.

Draft a QB in rd1 and move forward not back to the last staffs QB. Got to find a franchise worthy QB until then it really doesn't matter.

IMO Tyrod should have never been brought back to be with the new staff in the first place, with bringing him back they opened themselves up to this craziness and here we are in madness.

Next season see who stays and who goes, use money on some FAs from released players and have a real good draft only then this team will move forward 

Edited by xRUSHx

8 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

cmon, we may never see that aberration of a defense like that again in our lifetime

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....Arrowhead is a pretty tough venue for the kid to bounce back in..................

He will get some valuable learning experince while he locks us into a better draft position. Hopefully he learned something from his last start and hopefully the team plays harder for him, like catching balls thrown right to their hands. Not going to win with Tyrod in Arrowhead either so let the kid ride learning on the fly while the Bills being hopeful to get a draft pick for Tyrod with mop up duty keeping him healthy on the bench.

• Like (+1) 1