Who starts next week: Taylor or Peterman?

SDS

Which QB starts in week 11?  

390 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB starts in week 11?

• Nate Peterman
    • Tyrod Taylor

This poll is closed to new votes

51 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Good, every loss improves the teams chances of betting a franchise QB.

How so?  We could have had Watkins or Mahommes but our brain trust had better ideas.  The "flyer" we took that the coach said was ready to start,  just threw more Ints in one half than anyone in NFL history.

I feel like we're further away from getting the golden armed franchise QB than we ever have been.

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Should start?? Really? :huh:

Yup... It is not like TT has been allowed to take a dump on the field in more than one game this year. Heck, 2 of the last three blow out losses were led TT. 

That said, I think the problem is in the OL.

I mean, do you think the OL let Peterman get lit up because he is a white QB?

30 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

He is quietly having a spectacular season this year. He was amazing before he broke his finger last year too. He's a very underrated franchise QB.

He's one of 4 QBs who's been in my top 10 every year since I started doing my ratings in 2015.

Brady (1, 2, 1)

Brees (3, 4, 5)

Cousins (8, 6, 6)

Stafford (10, 10, 8)

1 minute ago, Paulus said:

Yup... It is not like TT has been allowed to take a dump on the field in more than one game this year. Heck, 2 of the last three blow out losses were led TT. 

That said, I think the problem is in the OL.

I mean, do you think the OL let Peterman get lit up because he is a white QB?

White QB? 

You think this is all racial? Hmmm interesting 

10 minutes ago, JM2009 said:
Thad Brown @thadbrown7
FollowingFollowing @thadbrown7
More

McDermott doesn't care about this season. It was all a bonus. The moment it went downhill, he went full long term mode. Only way to explain today.

I’m cool with it :thumbsup:

In fact I kinda thought everyone knew this.

Who the heck plays for one year unless they know the apocalypse is coming after the season?

Edited by JaCrispy

1 hour ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Or they see him as the best QB on the roster, and starting anyone else as lowering our chances to win. Is it really surprising that fans want their team to win? 

Who?

you? Me?

or the coach that benched TT?

2 hours ago, grb said:

Uh huh.

When you'd rather see the Bills humiliated rather than watch Taylor play? 

When you want the lesser player to start? 

When Peterman can't "pass the ball", but who cares? 

When Peterman is "not the answer", but you're still warm & tingly to see him? 

When we lose because of Peterman, but that's OK? 

Exactly how am I to read that? Hate is the only theory which makes sense. 

We’ve been humiliated 3 weeks straight.  

2 on TT one on NP. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Who?

you? Me?

or the coach that benched TT?

We’ve been humiliated 3 weeks straight.  

2 on TT one on NP. 

And the Run Defence was main Host for those games.......which QB would you inevitabley want to go with if your not in the "tanking"frame of mind and are actual hopeful of competing in a WC spot

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

White QB? 

You think this is all racial? Hmmm interesting 

Do you think the rest of the offense is just that terrible, and they played just as hard as when TT was the QB? 

It is inarguable that since Whaley the Bills have had shunned white QBs. I'm just pointing out the culture that has been bred.

6 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Lol. Kornheiser and Wilbon on PTI just destroyed McDermott. Oh man, they ripped him about as badly as I’ve seen them rip anyone. The nice portion they said he should have been fired last night.

...not agreeing or disagreeing with pros or cons about McDermott, but these two Abbott & Costello clones masquerading as sports authorities is more painful than Peterman's five picks.....good 'ol MNF Tony.......good Lord.....

47 minutes ago, Albwan said:

cmon, we may never see that aberration of a defense like that again in our lifetime

I’m not the one that said “no one ever wins like that.” There are examples of teams that did just that. The Steelers in 2004 are another example as Dave mentioned. The 49ers threw 23 in 2012 & 21 in 2013. Those were all teams that were near the top of the league.