Gameday Thread 1st Half Bills @ Chargers

Chandler#81

We were big, physical and talented just a few years ago. Now we are completely soft and as least talented since jauron. Lezlie frasier is a soft coach and this defense has followed suit. 

I liked marrone and whaley. We were a qb away. Now theres problems basically everywhere. Just angry and disgusted. Dennison is a joke too. 

7 minutes ago, Perry Turtle said:

Great, give an unqualified guy 3 years to prove what's obvious to everyone 3 games into the season.

You think the Bills would be better with Ryan's 3 year as coach right now?  You think the Bengals are better for giving Lewis 9 years?  How bout the Rams giving Fisher all that time to prove himself?

If a guy proves he can't handle the job, fire him and bring in someone who can. 

Again, McDermott has done nothing but drain the roster, miss on the best QB on the draft, install the most passive defensive scheme since Jauron's Buffalo days, destroy the running game, and made a horrible in-season QB change decision, which is going to lose him that carefully cultivated locker room he touts.

Fire him now.  Bring in a football czar to run the draft and a coaching staff that will implement an attacking defense.  The franchise will be better for it in the long run.

Lol, you Cray Cray HARDCORE!! I get you want ur team to win, as do we all... but had they not squeaked 5 wins out we'd be embracing the tank/plan. At least give em a draft to fix a depleted roster before you start spewing fire the coach nonsense....

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I hate to say this but Peterman looks so scared in the pocket. Maybe it's nerves maybe it's he's a rookie I don't know....?

4 picks has probably gotten into his head.....his NFL career if he ever had one is likely washing out like his college career did in TN

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

As bad as it is Taylor is still not the answer!!!!

It depends.

Is the question who threw more picks in 1 half of one game then the Bills had all year your right.

If the question is who is the best qb on the roster your wrong.