Gameday Thread Bills vs Saints 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Remember when all of you told Marcell to shove it?? Come out now and criticize me now. I said from day one that he is a big reason we did well against the run, he gave our team gap flexibility on the line. Kyle is getting dominated for the second game straight and I'm still the only one with the balls to say it.

Just now, Real McCoy said:

The D is crap no doubt. Do you see that tiny 3 on the bd going into the 4th QTR?

I don't think Tyrod has done anything.  I really don't but between the penalties and the negative runs they are literally handing him a 3rd and 12 everytime he's asked to throw.  The only way they can give him enough time to throw is to only send out three so everyone is covered and then they drop passes that the other team catches.  Is Tyrod playing great.  Nope.  You'll still see 80 percent of the threads blaming this on him anyways.

Just now, Elite Poster said:

Remember when all of you told Marcell to shove it?? Come out now and criticize me now. I said from day one that he is a big reason we did well against the run, he gave our team gap flexibility on the line. Kyle is getting dominated for the second game straight and I'm still the only one with the balls to say it.

If you think he was the difference your sadly mistaken.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Jasovon said:

Would a franchise QB have helped us force a single punt today?

No, franchise qb is why this team is now on an 18 year playoff drought. In case you’ve missed it. You may be too young to have noticed. That’s what I was replying to. Youre picking a horrendous day to try and defend anything this franchise is doing. But have fun with it.