Bills in talks with Washington for Pryor? (Rumor)

I could see Dareus for TP and a pick

Not saying I would be a proponent of moving Dareus but they certainly seem interested in doing so. Redskins need DL help after losing 2 starters for the season. Bills have shown they want a player for now and a player for later with recent trades.

TP is a guy who put up over 1000 yards with a crap Qb carousel in Cleveland. Hes an athletic freak who can go deep.

If the Bills did this deal I could see them trying to work out an extension with the trade like they did with Shady. Same agent. If they cant, they are in position for a comp pick.

Don't know how credible this is

"Sports Talk 360 is a privately run website run by a couple of lads who love their NFL."

Bobby! I won't tell you again! Come up from the basement and take the garbage out. Then tell your little brother to get off the X-Box and set the table for dinner...

what makes it so implausible? Its not like the site is saying the Bills are making calls to trade for Josh Norman or Kirk Cousins

As much as TSW thinks Dareus is only worth a bag of deflated footballs, I doubt the FO agrees. If he gets traded, it'll happen in the off season when Beane can better crunch the cap numbers and see how McD's process played out this year.

The best option might be to include him in a trade of 2018 draft picks in an effort to land a franchise QB prospect. Certainly better than just dumping him for a marginal WR with a big Buckeye Backers fan club...

As much as TSW thinks Dareus is only worth a bag of deflated footballs, I doubt the FO agrees. If he gets traded, it'll happen in the off season when Beane can better crunch the cap numbers and see how McD's process played out this year.

The best option might be to include him in a trade of 2018 draft picks in an effort to land a franchise QB prospect. Certainly better than just dumping him for a marginal WR with a big Buckeye Backers fan club...

haha. TP is one of my least favorite Buckeyes of all time.

haha. TP is one of my least favorite Buckeyes of all time.

Maurice Clarett?

A healthy Matthews, DT, Pryor and Z. Jones and Streater back in a week all of the sudden doesn't look bad and would be an improvement for what could be a playoff push. Oh, and give Reilly a shot as well darn it.

Edited by billsbackto81

Maurice Clarett?

A healthy Matthews, DT, Pryor and Z. Jones and Streater back in a week all of the sudden doesn't look bad and would be an improvement for what could be a playoff push.

nah Clarett won us a title and didnt bring down the program. He had his personal demons but he has turned his life around. Edited by YoloinOhio

The Bills are a week away from being able to resign Rod Streater. That is more likely to happen.

Probably so., but if they can get him for say a 6th or 7th, it wouldn't hurt at all to add him. We all know how quickly the WR position can dissipate before you know it.