This type of stuff needs to end - Fan on fire

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHA

No, my knees are still OK; I can stand.

Tombstoning my wife through a plastic table is where I draw the line.

I'm not really even sure what that means, but it sounds like a personal decision to be made between consenting adults. ;)

I'm not really even sure what that means, but it sounds like a personal decision to be made between consenting adults. ;)

:lol::lol::thumbsup:

Is it a flaming table?

That's what the Bills Mafia call a "Mrs. Doubt-fire".........I don't get it but some ladies like a few light slams.

She got this one pretty good..

http://dailysnark.co...slamming-table/

While I do find that theory amusing, in reality I wouldn't want to see anyone seriously injured and that's the direction we're heading.

We've been there already. Anyone remember the fool sliding down the rail in the upper deck falling on to and badly injuring a fan below? Jets game a few years back. 2013 I think it was.

"She always says 'Don't play ball in the house!'"

momalwayssaid500.JPG

Somewhere in China sits a very confused plant manager wondering why he has to ad another shift to meet Walmarts demand for white plastic folding tables

But at the same time, the plant manager enjoys a strange sense of closure and fulfillment finally realizing why so much production has been routed to that place called Buffalo, New York, wherever that is.

Bills Fan #1: "Anyone do anything crazy while tailgating for a Bills game? I once gave a stranger a blow job for a free jersey!"

Bills Fan #2: "I jumped off the roof of an SUV onto a table and shattered my leg!"

Bils Fan #3: "I jumped on a fiery table and lit myself on fire!"

Bills Fan #4: "I body slammed my girlfriend through a fold-up table. It was great!"

Bills Fan #5: "I have you all beat. I slid down the railing of the upper deck, fell, and dropped on top of some people down below sitting in the lower bowl. God banned from Bills games for life, but it was great!"

Bills Fan #6: "Well no injuries in my story, but I did drink a beer out of the ass crack of my girlfriend."

Bills Fan #7: YOUR STORY GOES HERE. TELL US WHAT YOU HAVE DONE BEFORE A GAME, BILLS FANS !

http://dailysnark.com/bills-fan-catches-fire-jumping-table-covered-flames/

Bills Fan Catches Himself On Fire After Jumping On Table Covered In Flames

Its not cute and its not funny. End it before someone gets seriously hurt.

i think the fans jumping onto tables is stupid as heck and just shows how idiotic people get when they think someone will be shooting a video of them.

i think the fans jumping onto tables is stupid as heck and just shows how idiotic people get when they think someone will be shooting a video of them.

Apparently this make you old and crotchity if you think this. I'm not old and I think it's idiotic.

I have a buddy of mine that is a lawyer and he told me that there are several lawyers paying very close attention to what is happening and they are licking their chops just waiting to pounce.

Someone will get seriously hurt, file a lawsuit against the bills/ and/or/ private lot owner and new laws will be put in place, and people will B*** and moan about how the NFL is trying to kill tailgating.

Apparently this make you old and crotchity if you think this. I'm not old and I think it's idiotic.

I have a buddy of mine that is a lawyer and he told me that there are several lawyers paying very close attention to what is happening and they are licking their chops just waiting to pounce.

Someone will get seriously hurt, file a lawsuit against the bills/ and/or/ private lot owner and new laws will be put in place, and people will B*** and moan about how the NFL is trying to kill tailgating.

I believe this tenfold especially after the barstool video documentary and the way things have been this season.

However I will say this, the Bills lots themselves I have never seen a person jump through a table, get lit on fire, list of other crazy stuff etc... It is all a 100% private lots. This unfortunately one of those really tough middle grounds because Bills fans are doing these actions so the team and their lots get associated despite it not happening there. I know the Bills, the town of OP, and county are really frustrated because what is happening occurs on private property and it is incredibly hard for cops to go there and shut it down without cause. And given the fact cops would need a warrant and the constitution has laws against unreasonable search and seizure it really it tricky for them to limit this behavior. I would also add that despite the videos I have thought fan behavior has improved greatly over the last 5-6 years in the stadium and I haven't seen nearly the issues compared to pre 2012.

I would also add that perhaps the tipping point of this may have been the fan who was so drunk and died in the creek during the night game. I honestly thought after that you would've seen stronger attempts at curbing fan behavior even though it occurred in a private lot.. Instead it almost seems like open season instead for fan behavior and mix social media into it you have a perfect storm.

Edited by corta765

I thought it was a very well behaved crowd in the game.

While we have the goofy fun stuff.... in recent years, we have avoided a lot of the ugly situations that have been captured in other stadiums (such as that Carolina incident)

That to me is biggest irony of all of this.

Edited by corta765

i really wonder what the conversation was before that dude dropped that girl into the table.

i glazed through the thread, but not one mention of the guy who rolled over a fence and drowned in a pond or a stream or something?

people die and burn at bills games. what can ya do?

I remember the opener against the Titans, that Sunday night game we were tailgating across from lot 5. Some genius(he had to be on acid or something) climbed a telephone pole, almost to the top & jumped off screaming "Bills rule!!". He got up from the fall, took one step & collapsed, broke both his legs. paramedics had to come. My point, this stupid behavior has been going on at Bills games for decades, it is just that no one had I-phones back then taking pictures/videos.

& I do think it is kind of funny, sets us apart from the rest of the NFL fan-bases.

I remember the opener against the Titans, that Sunday night game we were tailgating across from lot 5. Some genius(he had to be on acid or something) climbed a telephone pole, almost to the top & jumped off screaming "Bills rule!!". He got up from the fall, took one step & collapsed, broke both his legs. paramedics had to come. My point, this stupid behavior has been going on at Bills games for decades, it is just that no one had I-phones back then taking pictures/videos.

& I do think it is kind of funny, sets us apart from the rest of the NFL fan-bases.

we were at this game, (night game years ago...like 15 or so?), and it was one of the crazier ones that i remember.

we were at this game, (night game years ago...like 15 or so?), and it was one of the crazier ones that i remember.

That was the game. Year after Homerun Throwback. I couldn't believe the guy did it. My friends & were all in our 20's back then so we were pretty wild at the games & we even said "this guy has got to be out of his mind." We couldn't believe he did that.

Edited by Gordio

I'm extremely offended from way up here in my superior moral ivory tower

If that superior moral ivory tower consists of not pile driving my wife through a table; not jumping into a fire; not jumping off a telephone pole, a roof, or falling off a stadium railing; count me in.

That was the game. Year after Homerun Throwback. I couldn't believe the guy did it. My friends & were all in our 20's back then so we were pretty wild at the games & we even said "this guy has got to be out of his mind." We couldn't believe he did that.

same here. i had just moved to buffalo for school, and was probably in my early to mid 20s. that's an amazing story though. i remember people just staying after the game and refusing to leave the lots. it was like a bar.

Lawyers shmawyers.

You don't have to be old to always have a sneaking suspicion someone might be on your lawn........ have another saltine gramps.

You want the stupidity to stop.........stop allowing public alcohol consumption.

You want that.........get Sabres tickets because the tailgate is the only think that keeps people coming to the games..........especially with the blackout lifted.

So be careful what you wish for ol' timer. :beer:

Edited by #BADOL

You seem like the neighbor who calls the cops when a party gets too loud at 7pm

Haha. Not at all. Tailgating is fun for everyone. Setting each other on fire is blatantly stupid. If you cant see the difference than I dont know what else to say.

All im saying is that fellow bills fans should speak up when we see women picked up and pile drived through tables.

You seem like the neighbor who calls the cops when a party gets too loud at 7pm

why? That's exaggeration like crazy. And if someone is being "too loud" it doesn't matter the time. I have and will call the police on such things. People aren't decent anymore or respectful