• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrod with a big win!!!!!

HUGE !!!!

I give Tyrod a lot of credit for that game tying drive!!! And I'm far from being a big Tyrod supporter , at least now I know that Tyrod is at least capable of bringing us from behind and / maybe even win a game

Great win Go Bills

That last play was ridiculous! I know they were mostly moving backward, but the Music City Forward Pass kept coming to mind....

When Desean got it the thought of him getting that walk off punt return against the Giants as an Eagle came to mind.

Don't know how anyone can be unhappy about this game. Couple of setbacks in this game really kept TB in it but the offense really bounced back in this game when the defense struggled. That game tying drive was a thing of beauty. And just when we thought the defense was left for dead, White comes up with a big strip and recovery. My sister texted me that she turned the game off when TB went up by 7 and I laughed at her boneheaded overreaction. This is what good teams do. They keep grinding all the way to the end.

BTW, it was good to see the run game make an appearance again. I expect that aspect of the offense to continue to improve going forward.