Mile High Sports: Bills OT Glenn could be traded to Broncos

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have no idea of the value of things

Our OL being shaky is the single biggest problem we have going on right now......not RB....not WR.....NOT QB

Glenn manning that LT spot and Dawkins at RT solidifies that OL

Tell it!

Trading Glenn mid-season in no way can be considered "fixing the cap situation". They would have to obtain a lot of value to compensate for both losing a starting LT and accelerating a $9.6M cap hit.

If they end up trading Glenn, even Dareus, I don't think they are worrying about the cap hit. KW will be off the books next season, if they continue the purge of high contracts, McCoy will be gone, possibly TT. They'll have plenty of cap space to absorb 2 years of dead cap. With all the draft picks coming up, we'll have quite a few rookies on the team next season. Probably very little cap concern coming up.

clear out cap space

cordy is the 2nd highest paid O-lineman in the league

he's not the 2nd most talented

...and Derek Carr is the 2nd highest paid QB. That's a function of when guys hit free agency. The highest paid player in the NBA last year was Mike Conley.

I think he's referring to OP who is formerly known as Jeff is Magic

Is that who it is? I thought he was going to be a Chiefs fan?

The Dareus and Glenn situations that management was going to get bashed with anything they did. If they let them walk its "Pegula is cheap". So they keep them and many just complain about them now and want them gone while another faction says they are a cap hit mess. We can't keep decent players and not pay them folks.

...Sammy would have been the same argument here (actually already is)

The Dareus and Glenn situations that management was going to get bashed with anything they did. If they let them walk its "Pegula is cheap". So they keep them and many just complain about them now and want them gone while another faction says they are a cap hit mess. We can't keep decent players and not pay them folks.

...Sammy would have been the same argument here (actually already is)

I don't think it's the 'pegula is cheap' thing, they just don't want big contracts during a transition. I understand it, but I don't like it while it's occurring.

I don't think it's the 'pegula is cheap' thing, they just don't want big contracts during a transition. I understand it, but I don't like it while it's occurring.

...just a convenient BS excuse......love it when pure ignorance rises to the top....."Terry the Capologist".....

Walter Football? LOL

Yes via Mile High Sports (Benjamin Albright, a legit insider).

Although they are speculating to a certain degree since the sources don't mention Glenn by name but have to believe any major deal with the Bills would obviously involve him since Beane/McD are obviously trying to unload his bloated contract.

Yes via Mile High Sports (Benjamin Albright, a legit insider).

Although they are speculating to a certain degree since the sources don't mention Glenn by name but have to believe any major deal with the Bills would obviously involve him since Beane/McD are obviously trying to unload his bloated contract.

Albright tweeted that it isn't necessarily Glenn. Supposedly the Bills were asking for a 1st for him. It's going to be one of the other guys for a depth player at a different position. They have 5 tackles on the roster.