Bills vs Bye: Predict The Score

corta765

Bills - 2 Bye - 6, Tyrod throws an errant pass on a 4th down play that goes off of Zay Jones fingertips for what would have been a TD.........No........ It was a bad route and a drop that is all on Zay........Yeah, that's it. We lose another LB and two WR's to season ending injuries. Miller, Glenn, and Dareus were all listed as inactives.

Let's be realistic. Next week it'll be:

Pats 4-2

Bills 3-2

Miami 3-2

Jets 3-3

Jets and Miami play each other next week, so one of them is taking a loss. Pats play ATL sunday night, and we play TB. THAT week will be the separator. Pats win and we lose and Miami losses, it's:

Pats 5-2

Jets 4-3

Bills 3-3

Miami 3-3

And the Pats will never look back. If we win and the Pats lose, this could be a competitive AFC East:

Bills 4-2

Pats 4-3

Jets 4-3

Miami 3-3

Edited by quinnearlysghost88

Pats 4-2

Bills 3-2

Miami 3-2

Jets 3-3

Jets and Miami play each other next week, so one of them is taking a loss. Pats play ATL sunday night, and we play TB. THAT week will be the separator. Pats win and we lose and Miami losses, it's:

Pats 5-2

Jets 4-3

Bills 3-3

Miami 3-3

And the Pats will never look back. If we win and the Pats lose, this could be a competitive AFC East:

Bills 4-2

Pats 4-3

Jets 4-3

Miami 3-3

I think you are correct, if the Pats lose vs Atl and we win this will be competitive AFC East, that is If.

Tie game-

Bye 3 Bills 3

With no players on defense Tyrod Taylor still goes 11-31 for 98 yards 0 TD's 1 pick. TT throws it into the field judges hands. FJ returns it to the Bills 21 yd line but the D prevails against bye. Shady, 26 carries 71 yards still can't find running lanes as DiMarco keeps getting hit his way and Ducasse misses blocks against the air.

With time running gout TT mounts a final drive, hitting Tate on a 32 yd pass to Bye's 11, overthrowing him and leading him out of bounds. As the clock ticks TT misses his next three throws and the Bills settle for a 28yd FG as time expires.

No one can muster much O in overtime and it ends in a tie with Haushka narrowly missing a 70 yd FG.

What a game!

Edited by BillsRdue

Pats 4-2

Bills 3-2

Miami 3-2

Jets 3-3

Pats 5-2

Jets 4-3

Bills 3-3

Miami 3-3

Bills 4-2

Pats 4-3

Jets 4-3

Miami 3-3

7 games is just a bit early for a tipping point for me in either direction.

Will be interesting to see what Tampa does this week against the Cardinals on the road.

Because if they look dominant and win handily I would be very concerned about next weeks game in Buffalo against them. Conversely if they Bucs lose they fall to 2-3 and will be a very desperate team heading to Buffalo looking to avoid a 3 game losing streak which could essentially end their season.

Bottom line for the bills though is this is a must win game coming out of the bye week if this team has any chance of exorcising demons of years pasts when they have collapsed after much hotter starts in some cases.

Pats 4-2

Bills 3-2

Miami 3-2

Jets 3-3

Pats 5-2

Jets 4-3

Bills 3-3

Miami 3-3

Bills 4-2

Pats 4-3

Jets 4-3

Miami 3-3

Where's Miami's loss to Atlanta this week?

Oh yeah? The week after The Pats have the 1-4 Chargers and the Jets have BALT and Miami has ATL. It could get sideways quick.

Miami has Atlanta this Sunday.

Where's Miami's loss to Atlanta this week?

Miami has Atlanta this Sunday.

You're absolutely right. Miami would potentially be 2-3 on that top standings.

W: TB

L: OAK

W: @NYJ

W: NO

W: @LAC

L: @KC

L: NE

W: IND

W: MIA

L: @NE

W: @MIA

Win the last game, on the road, against a division opponent, to improve to 10-6 and snatch that playoff berth.

I think we struggle with TB, I think we got OAK if Carr is still dealing with back issues. I agree on the AFC East results, I could see one of the MIA games being too close. I wouldn't sleep on NO. The sad thing is if we have last year's offense and this year's defense, we're probably going to the playoffs. this is a baby soft schedule.

Will be interesting to see what Tampa does this week against the Cardinals on the road.

Because if they look dominant and win handily I would be very concerned about next weeks game in Buffalo against them. Conversely if they Bucs lose they fall to 2-3 and will be a very desperate team heading to Buffalo looking to avoid a 3 game losing streak which could essentially end their season.

Bottom line for the bills though is this is a must win game coming out of the bye week if this team has any chance of exorcising demons of years pasts when they have collapsed after much hotter starts in some cases.

I really don't think it's a must-win for the Bills, simply b/c TB is their toughest match up in the next five games. They could easily lose then win 4 straight to be 7-3 hosting NE.

I had us with 6 wins before the season.

I will up it to 7 based on the start so far.

We often start well out of the gates. Then injuries set in, teams figure out what we are doing a little bit, and our thin depth betrays us...we have trouble sustaining wins throughout a long NFL season.

7 wins.

I really don't think it's a must-win for the Bills, simply b/c TB is their toughest match up in the next five games. They could easily lose then win 4 straight to be 7-3 hosting NE.

I disagree only because these are the classic 'swing games' that Buffalo has blown in recent years, especially at home when they should be able to dictate the game.

I don't believe TB is a powerhouse by any means but a lot of people pegged them as a dark horse SB contender heading into the season and their offense is very potent when firing on all cylinders.

I also don't agree this is the toughest matchup, I think the Raiders is especially if Carr is healthy and they also could be in a desperate spot when we play them. Jets TNF game all of a sudden looks to be very tough as well.

Bottom line nothing is guaranteed with this team and the way the offense is currently playing. We could easily lose 5 straight games as easy as we could go 5 straight coming up.

We could easily lose 5 straight games as easy as we could go 5 straight coming up.

which is it? lose 5 straight or go 5 straight?

go meaning win, no?

OC, QB and lack of talent on the offensive side of the ball has changed my outlook some. I will say though, I do not see them losing to the bucs. then again, I didn't see them losing to cincy either. so much for what I'm seeing, guess I'll just let it play out.

Bye week sees Zay jones take on his old nemesis in a grudge match....the jug machine...

Zay Jones vs the Jug Machine.

Jug machine has no fcks to give...

Jug machine hits em with an uppercut to the ribs...

Jug machine jukes, ducks, dips, moves, jives...

Jug machine dodges jones and punches him in the eye...

Zay jones hands is clay stones, drops another pass thinking of a bigger score...

Jug machine puts Zay jones into the figure 4...

Zay jones reverses and grabs the ring rope to take control...

Referee makes jug machine break the hold...

Jug machines a heel, yellin at the ref, sayin it was no fair

WHAM!!!! SUPER KICK OUTTA NOWHERE!!!!!

jug machine is down!! They say trust the process but, the process aint free...

Zay Jones gets over his yips when he covers the jug machine for the 1-2-3 //

Oh yeah? The week after The Pats have the 1-4 Chargers and the Jets have BALT and Miami has ATL. It could get sideways quick.

You're aware we play the same teams as everyone in our division, right? The outcome won't be determined in week 8 either and if it's going sideways than it inevitably will - not because of week 7 and 8 results.