Adam Gase Tired of Dolphins' "Garbage" Offense

26CornerBlitz

Adam Gase tired of Dolphins' 'garbage' offense

"A lot of bad football," Gase said, via the Miami Herald. "More mental errors than we've had the last two years. I'll find the guys that want to do it right, and those are the guys that will play."

Added Gase: "I'm upset about the way our offense played. I'm just tired of watching it for two years. Just garbage. So, we're going to figure something out."

The Dolphins rank 30th in points per game (12.5), 27th in total yards per game (280.5), 21st in passing yards per game (210) and 28th in rushing yards per game (70.5).

They're not lighting it up with Smokin' Jay at the helm and were lucky not to be shut out by the Jets.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should trade us their 1st and 3rd round picks for Peterman.

Whoa man slow down. We do NOT want to face Peterman twice a year for the next 12 years. You crazy? It would be like Brady 2.0....

I mean if they want him that bad..5 1sts and 5 3rds. And Jarvis Landry. So we can all take turns kicking that cheap shot artist in the head. And the soul of Don Shula...even though he's still alive.

...so then 10 mil was not a steal?...........

Haha...

Aside from the talking heads payed to hype up the fans, anyone who knew anything knows Cutler is not a good QB anymore, and has not been in a long time. As a matter of fact, he has only been good when he's had Marshall, because Cutler trusts his arm WAY TOO MUCH, but Marshall in his hayday could come down with anything.

Haha...

Aside from the talking heads payed to hype up the fans, anyone who knew anything knows Cutler is not a good QB anymore, and has not been in a long time. As a matter of fact, he has only been good when he's had Marshall, because Cutler trusts his arm WAY TOO MUCH, but Marshall in his hayday could come down with anything.

He was pretty good two years ago with Jeffrey, and Gase was his coach. But I agree he's not very good.

Haha...

Some here probably still think Cutler is franchise.

Jay cutler is a top 5 most overrated player I have ever seen in the nfl. The guy literally has nothing to like, except for a strong arm. He turns it over, is a cancer to any team he's been on, makes stupid decisions, isn't accurate, doesn't win, doesn't help anything on any team he's on. He is the king of potential with no results.

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus

Matt Moore is a more efficient quarterback than Jay Cutler is this season because Moore knows the system and the plays.

Dolphins will struggle until they accept this fact and make the change.

I have always liked that dude as a QB, surprised they did not go with him as the starter.