Which team will you be rooting for

North Buffalo

So obviously the Bills gonna stink, The offense has been made a lot worse under McBean. So which team you gonna root for.... For me, I'm intrigued by Tennessee and the Raiders... havent decided yet... but it aint gonna be the Bills.

Edited by North Buffalo

So obviously the Bills gonna stink, The offense has been made a lot worse under McBean. So which team you gonna root for.... For me, I'm intrigued by Tennessee and the Raiders... havent decided yet... but it aint gonna be the Bills.

hi-res-4af34666e00a0393cab4c870b6e59079_

"Just hang in there, I'll be a GM again pretty soon and I'll bring back all our favorites!"

You are a quitter & a whiner...2 things I hate. We would never be friends.

I have been with the Bills since 1969 so screw you... Will always love them... just can't watch this mess on offense. Don't understand and was concerned the Carolina boys had no O clue. Now my fears confirmed. So again while the tank is on who will you ok lets say follow.

I have been with the Bills since 1969 so screw you... Will always love them... just can't watch this mess on offense. Don't understand and was concerned the Carolina boys had no O clue. Now my fears confirmed. So again while the tank is on who will you ok lets say follow.

Screw you? Nice.

I'll root for the Bills thanks. Go "root" for whatever bandwagon team you like. It's easier to pack up your bags and quit. I get it.

Screw you? Nice.

I'll root for the Bills thanks. Go "root" for whatever bandwagon team you like. It's easier to pack up your bags and quit. I get it.

Sigh, youngun.. you will learn... this year like last's gonna be too painful to watch... not a bandwagoneer... this straw on the camel has been reached... but ok Ostrich put your head back in the sand.

We should be rooting for the Bills, whoever is playing the Chiefs, whoever is playing the Rams, and whoever is playing the Iggles.

So at least 4 teams weekly. Gonna be a busy season.

And the Browns, Jets, and any other QB deficient team that might swoop in and take a QB in the first 3 picks.

i will root for every team playing against a team that owes us a draft pick, and eventually...the 2018 buffalo bills!

I was feelin you all the way up until you said the 2018 buffalo bills...are you not gonna root for the Bills this year?? I know it's not looking very promising for the upcoming season, and pretty much every football analyst, expert and, well anyone with a brain is predicting a losing season for us. But as the great Chris Berman says..."That's why they play the games!"

I'll be rooting for the Bills this year, next year, and every year after that until they lower my lifeless body into the ground. And if they have cable TV in Heaven, then I'll be rooting for the Bills for eternity my friend.

The Buffalo Bills.

Since that's the team I like.

Just a whiny bandwagon fan - go pull for the raiders and Titans dork.

Edited by Azucho98

The Bills are my team, and I plan to spend my Sundays watching them try to play football. And they'll be plenty of stories to follow, like :

• what is their current draft position
  • who is the baby Jesus QB prospect of the week
  • what QB(s) they passed over in the draft is blowing it up
  • how historically bad is the offense
  • when is Peterman going to get the chance to be sacrificed behind the rotting offensive line
  • why this team needs no players under the age of 28
  • how many more years will the 'process' take to make the Bills full participants in things that make following the NFL fun

So it's going to be a banner year. And as their needs now officially outnumber the number of first-two-round draft picks they have over the next three years, we'll be able to have these same conversations for the foreseeable future.

Edited by Perry Turtle