Brad Kaya available

PinOak

He's a good fit for the offense but I don't think they will go with 2 rookies unless they PS him. The Bills that is.

Well must not be that liked at OBD seeing they went with Peterman over him in draft

Edited by MAJBobby

As a Canes fan, I saw him play a lot. He is a smart kid, a good kid, and has potential. He runs into problems when he is getting the crap kicked out of him. He may not have the strongest arm in the world, but I would try to develop him.

Edited by Peter

As a Canes fan, I saw him play a lot. He is a smart kid, a good kid, and has potential. He runs into problems when he is getting the crap kicked out of him. He may not have the strongest arm in the world, but I would try to develop him.

You'd have a better chance of uniting this country than you would developing BK.

Ya, I just remember the two games I watched Miami last year where he'd fold at the first sign of pressure once he'd been hit a couple times. That's not something you can teach. I remember thinking he was the worst player on the field against FSU.

Ya, I just remember the two games I watched Miami last year where he'd fold at the first sign of pressure once he'd been hit a couple times. That's not something you can teach. I remember thinking he was the worst player on the field against FSU.

Did you see him continue to play after he got a tooth knocked out of his mouth in that game last year?

Tough kid.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=17749882

Edited by Peter

Kaaya was considered a slam dunk first rounder going into 2016. Keep that in mind.

...could that mean that all of the "slam dunk 1sts" in 2018 may change and eliminate knotted nylons now?......you now have created "TBD Pundits Gone Wild" with their prognostications.....nice....

As an FSU fan I saw him few times and like the kid