GDT: Preseason Game 3 - Bills vs. Ravens at 7 PM ET

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im loving this, not because im a troll, but i firmly believe their only

chance to crawl out of this 17 year long hole might be a 2-14

season, and if preseason is any indicator we might well be on

the way. Nothing positive can come out of a 7-8 win season.

You're the captain of that club. You don't talk football during the season, you just show up during meltdowns like this to poke people.

Actually, I come for the game but I stay for the meltdown.

And I used to talk football during the season, back when every thread had solid discussions in it. Not like now, where every thread is a special thread dedicated to someone's thought while driving to work.

Meanwhile, if you don't think it's ridiculous to blame McDermott -- two months into his first head coaching job -- for not immediately changing the culture and fixing the problems of a football team that hasn't made the playoffs in 17 years, then just ignore more.

Im loving this, not because im a troll, but i firmly believe their only

chance to crawl out of this 17 year long hole might be a 2-14

season, and if preseason is any indicator we might well be on

the way. Nothing positive can come out of a 7-8 win season.

good , enjoy watching this for the next 2-3 years....at least

And I used to talk football during the season, back when every thread had solid discussions in it. Not like now, where every thread is a special thread dedicated to someone's thought while driving to work.

Meanwhile, if you don't think it's ridiculous to blame McDermott -- two months into his first head coaching job -- for not immediately changing the culture and fixing the problems of a football team that hasn't made the playoffs in 17 years, then just ignore more.

Has it only been two months since he was hired? I dunno, seems longer to me.

Seems to happen with many other teams/coaches though. Buffalo just needs more time though.....like another 10 years or so?