GDT: Preseason Game 1 - Vikings vs. Bills at 7 PM ET

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's what happens, you have to wonder if maybe they dumped Cardale a little too quickly then, cause they'll have to go find another #3. (Not that I really see Cardale ever turning into anything, but still...). It's too soon to make comments like this, though.

The problem with developing two project QBs simultaneously is the coaches cannot focus on either so neither fully develops

Pick a project and commit

please peter

Its good to look better than your competition.

It shows he's ready for the next step

I like that he looked comfortable on his 1st drive in NFL.

I like his quick release. His decisiveness.

He was accurate on throws he completed. He was off on throws that he didn't

He was good on those short and medium throws that TT sucks at.

What I'd like to see is if he can make the 20-30 yard throws. That's supposedly a challenge for him.

Is it me or does no one from the 2nd and 3rd team know the defense. They look bad. Missing tackles, over pursuing, out of position, letting the Vikes run and throw on them. Peterman looked ok but threw two bad passes. Last throw looked good. O-line looks a bit sketchy, especially the 2nd/3rd team. Hope no one gets hurt this year. We don't look like we have a lot of depth.

Edited by BillsRdue

yeah, it's strange. I have gamepass on my Roku tv and it is the Bills announcers. On my computer feed it is Vikings.

Well at least you can get it on Roku. Not working on mine; not accepting my login.

Watching on my laptop.

My Kodi feed is Buffalo ABC7