GDT: Preseason Game 1 - Vikings vs. Bills at 7 PM ET

DG0h7DAV0AMg-Gr.jpg

WHAT TO WATCH FOR: BILLS-VIKINGS

story-image-8--9.jpg

It’s the preseason debut under head coach Sean McDermott and there’s a specific thing that Buffalo’s sideline boss wants his players focused on Thursday night.

GAME DAY EXPERIENCE INFORMATION: PRESEASON WEEK 1

game-day-exp-story-8-9.jpg

The Buffalo Bills will host the Minnesota Vikings to kick off the preseason at New Era Field on Thursday, Aug. 10. Here’s a full breakdown of what you need to know.

@billsequipment

White jerseys white pants tomorrow night at home Go #Bills

DG0ac6SXoAEoMTL.jpg

BILLS TODAY: ZAY JONES TO FACE BROTHER

bills-today-8-10-story.jpg

Rookie WR Zay Jones looks forward to facing his brother in his first NFL game, CB Tre'Davious White expresses excitement about the start of the preseason and WR Anquan Boldin brings more than experience to the locker room.

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@BuffRumblings

Here's another reminder for all the viewing information on #Bills preseason game number 1 tonight.

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2017/8/9/16120036/broadcast-info-vikings-vs-bills-preseason-game-1

Here’s how to watch, listen or stream the game.

Minnesota Vikings (0-0) at Buffalo Bills (0-0)

• · Game Date/Time: Thursday, August 10, 7:00 PM
  • · TV: WKBW (Channel 7, Buffalo), WHAM TV (CH 13, Rochester) and WTVH (CH 5, Syracuse)
  • · NFL Network Re-air: Friday, August 11 at 4:00 AM and Wednesday, August 16 at 10:00 AM
  • · Announcers: Rob Stone and Steve Tasker
  • · Radio: WGR 550AM (Buffalo), Fan 590 (Toronto), WCFM 96.5 and WROC 950 AM (Rochester), and WKTW 99.5/WKTV 105.5 (Syracuse)
  • · Radio Play-by-Play: John Murphy and Mark Kelso in the booth with Sal Capaccio on the sidelines
  • · Online: NFL Game Pass, NFL.com Game Center

I assume this is going to be televised at 7:00 tonight? I know some games are not televised until a day or two later, is this the case here also? I meant to look on the DirecTV guide at home before I left this morning and forgot.

If you're local then the game will be on live

the Bills should forfeit at halftime in these sham games

Who cares about trying to evaluate our depth players in live situations right?

@viccarucci

My 3 #Bills thoughts for tonight's preseason-opener: Looking for organization, Sammy/Anquan sizzle & Eddie's edge

http://buffalonews.com/2017/08/10/vic-caruccis-3-bills-thoughts-looking-organization-sammy-sizzle-eddies-edge/

@BuffRumblings

5 Buffalo Bills players to watch in Thursday’s preseason opener

@SalSports

Here are three things I'll be watching for in Vikings at Bills tonight in Orchard Park: http://www.wgr550.co...g-vikings-bills

The march to the 2018 Draft begins today!

I assume this is going to be televised at 7:00 tonight? I know some games are not televised until a day or two later, is this the case here also? I meant to look on the DirecTV guide at home before I left this morning and forgot.

Where do you live? If you get Buffalo, Rochester or Syracuse TV, you're all set. The rest of us either buy Game Pass or wait until 4am for the NFL Network replay.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

If you are in the Buffalo market it will be on at 7. If you are not, then you have to find the replay on NFL Network (posted in another thread I think) or watch on NFL Game Pass (which will be live).

If you are in the Buffalo market it will be on at 7. If you are not, then you have to find the replay on NFL Network (posted in another thread I think) or watch on NFL Game Pass (which will be live).

Re-air on NFLN is 4AM EST on Fri August 11th, based on their schedule.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

I have my DVR set to record the 1am replay(that's Pacific time) on NFL Network. Then I will get up early Friday morning to watch it.

Once the game starts today, I am disconnecting myself from the internet, and I will be completely in the dark and spoiler free.

I won't even check to see the final score. It will all be new to me tomorrow morning.

GO BILLS!!!

I have my DVR set to record the 1am replay(that's Pacific time) on NFL Network. Then I will get up early Friday morning to watch it.

Once the game starts today, I am disconnecting myself from the internet, and I will be completely in the dark and spoiler free.

I won't even check to see the final score. It will all be new to me tomorrow morning.

GO BILLS!!!

I'm tempted to do the same Mark, but I'll probably break down and listen in on WGR