GDT: Preseason Game 1 - Vikings vs. Bills at 7 PM ET

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good analysis

I think Tyrod's first three throws reflected the coaching he has received this offseason. It was when the protection broke down that he reverted to his bad habits of happy feet and leaving the pocket. I think the new running scheme is good and I think we'll continue to see gash plays throughout the season. I was troubled by the inability to pick up the first down with one yard to go, the line and Tolbert should be ashamed of the execution. D looks promising. Found it odd that the special teams penalties are linked to the one coach remaining from Rex's staff.

I think Tyrod's first three throws reflected the coaching he has received this offseason. It was when the protection broke down that he reverted to his bad habits of happy feet and leaving the pocket. I think the new running scheme is good and I think we'll continue to see gash plays throughout the season. I was troubled by the inability to pick up the first down with one yard to go, the line and Tolbert should be ashamed of the execution. D looks promising. Found it odd that the special teams penalties are linked to the one coach remaining from Rex's staff.

Good post, summarizes pretty good and more accurate than..."we need a qb"