GDT: Preseason Game 1 - Vikings vs. Bills at 7 PM ET

Peterman's playing against scrubs and guys who probably won't even make the team. Temper your expectations...

I'll get excited once he does this against first and 2nd stringers.

The guys he is playing against are better than the guys he played against in college, and hungrier because now they're playing to win a job instead of being the best on their team.

And he's been the best of those guys.

Show's growth and the potential to succeed at this level. It's OK to get excited about that.

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Peterman seems promising early. I'm glad we have a solid starter ahead of him, so we don't need to throw him into the fire right away.

just throw him in already. imagine him being decisive with sammy's precise route running.

easy 100 yd games for Sammy

Peterman comes back to earth. He looks a bit better than college tapes. I thought he has a bit more zip. 20+30+ throws still a big question mark. Accuracy great at times slightly off at other times, likely due to foot work. Didn't see starter quality but backup potential yes.

Peterman seems promising early. I'm glad we have a solid starter ahead of him, so we don't need to throw him into the fire right away.

At times he looks a bit like drew brees, without the arm strength for long throws. At other times, his throws were off, like a rook.

Peterman comes back to earth. He looks a bit better than college tapes. I thought he has a bit more zip. 20+30+ throws still a big question mark. Accuracy great at times slightly off at other times, likely due to foot work. Didn't see starter quality but backup potential yes.

If I had to rate him, not compare him thus far, I say he is right there with EJ at this point, which is great so early, but small sample size. When I watched Yates I was ready to jump ship