GDT: Preseason Game 1 - Vikings vs. Bills at 7 PM ET

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Yates looks like roadkill next week, who may be cut or picked up that could be a solid #2. Peterman looks decent, but I would not want him to start a game this year.

Webb from Carolina looked solid vs HOU yest but if he plays like yesterday he wont get cut

We are going to miss Whaley's Pro scouting, whoever Pro scouted Jones better get a good talking to.

Keep in mind that there are 90 players in 32 camps so by that math Taiwan is at best the #2,831st best player in the league.

Not perfect science (Boldin exception) but you get my drift...don't expect a lot from a training camp pickup.

It's almost like he's a fourth-round draft pick who never played in the NFL before.

He's a 5th. And looks better than a 5th rounder. Did you see the way he evaded that rusher? He did lots of good things. Also. There's lots to work on. He's a project.

If I had to rate him, not compare him thus far, I say he is right there with EJ at this point, which is great so early, but small sample size. When I watched Yates I was ready to jump ship

I'd have him ahead of EJ mentally. He's seeing it, and he's throwing it. That surprised me. His accuracy gets in his way. EJ didn't see the field at times.

Pass protection is my #1 concern from tonight, at every level of offense.

Yeah, it was down right ugly at times.

I'm not gonna put a lot of blame on a rookie 5th round pick struggling a bit with accuracy under tons of pressure on almost every play of that last drive.

Yeah, it was down right ugly at times.

I'm not gonna put a lot of blame on a rookie 5th round pick struggling a bit with accuracy under tons of pressure on almost every play of that last drive.

Everyone commends Watson for his "poise" yesterday. I thought Peterman was just as poised but did other things better than Watson did. Couldn't ask for more in his first preseason game. I was excited when we drafted him, he is pro ready and it showed tonight.