GDT: Preseason Game 1 - Vikings vs. Bills at 7 PM ET

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While it hasent been mistake free, I love the way this team is being coached. Notice how fast they break the huddle? They're so much more urgent than we've seen in past years

I saw that too. Looked like a lot less heads whipping around pre-snap.

cant be a penalty and the e 2 minute warning

That's what I was thinking.

I know it's just preseason, but it's not a good feeling when the referees are literally creating impossible situations just to screw with us.

Yes, he had a pretty good run stuff

Yep. He and the 1st team DL looked really good.

Thx. I was hoping the DL looked good without him ,meaning he would make it that much better, but glad he's healthy enough to be playing.

If I had to rate him, not compare him thus far, I say he is right there with EJ at this point, which is great so early, but small sample size. When I watched Yates I was ready to jump ship

i can't think of a QB peterman is less like then EJ Manuel. Peterman is a guy who actually has a QBs footwork and is accurate and decisive. EJ couldn't throw a pass the same way twice, with a garbage can full of footballs. Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus

• Eddie Yarbough had the first sack of the night. His hands are awesome and it led to his sack. He’s earned a spot on the team through the first few weeks of training camp.

Jerry Hughes also had a nice sack of Sam Bradford and another QB pressure. He really likes the 4-3.

The first three passes from Taylor went to Sammy Watkins. A few more did later. It’s not an accident. Maybe they really want Sammy to be involved this year.

Jonathan Williams took every rep with the starters at running back. LeSean McCoydressed and didn’t play. Williams looked great running downhill, for what it’s worth. So did Mike Tolbert when he took over.

Both Leslie Frazier and Rick Dennison are on the sidelines during the game.

While Taylor was briefly limping after taking a sack, he went back out again and looked fine later on in the game.

Ramon Humber got the start at linebacker.