GDT: Preseason Game 1 - Vikings vs. Bills at 7 PM ET

What I loved most about the coaches post game comments is that he won't stand for dumb penalties. I have a feeling he means it as opposed to clueless Rex.

yeah he said he is ok with penalties from being too aggressive but the pre-snap stuff, hitting the QB late when they could have gotten off the field - can't happen.

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ragland looks really bad to me... Very slow and getting manhandled

i was hoping that if he were truly bad we would trade him for something before we let the league see. The name plus the school would have put him on someones radar. I think i laid out my feelings for Alabama players in the league before though. Wont rehash

I will try...you have to scroll to bottom or find somewhere that let's you turn page into full site, then go to your profile, edit profile, look to left for ignore preferences, then put the username in. Hope this helps some, it's my favorite tool

it does work. thank you. glad im not on your list lol

Cordy Glenn didn't play and they had backups in even when Tyrod was playing. Overreaction for a 1st preseason game.

How can it be an over reaction from his obervation of tonight? He didn't predict the season and he is totally accurate. Btw I have agreed with you pretty much all night

Edited by Gunsgoodtime

How can it be an over reaction from his obervation of tonight? He didn't predict the season and he is totally accurate

If the 1st team OL is showing poor pass pro is a real game, then I'll worry. Until then it's an overreaction.

The 1st three plays on offense were completions to Sammy. How'd they look on those?

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

If the 1st team OL is showing poor pass pro is a real game, then I'll worry. Until then it's an overreaction.

The 1st three plays on offense were completions to Sammy. How'd they look on those?

They looked good, but It did get worse, again I did agree with you most of the night

We are going to miss Whaley's Pro scouting, whoever Pro scouted Jones better get a good talking to.

wasn't that the guy they said wont last as a scout becsuse he is going to be a gm? they said he was the best in the game i think.

They started mixing in backups even with Tyrod still in the game. We'll have a much better idea of what's what after preseason game #3.

To my fault and happiness, I forgot Glenn didn't play due to injury until a member pointed it out in the 2nd. That should help for sure, Henderson and Ducasse...yuck!

Thank you, nearly had a heart attack.

You should have saw it live, although there were probably 5-10 members cheering about it, the normal fans heart skipped a beat, and relapsed after watching Yates

Edited by Gunsgoodtime

Top 3 things we learned from Bills-Vikings

eddie-yarbrough-8-7-story.jpg

There were a number of things learned from Thursday night's preseason opener, but here were the three items that stood out from Buffalo's first outing under Sean McDermott.

Taylor: "Those Guys Have Been Great" (0:58)

QB Tyrod Taylor talks about the running backs and their production throughout camp and the first preseason game.

@JonScottTV

#Bills didn't win their preseason opener, but plenty of good coming from the game: Tyrod/Sammy combo already working + youngsters shine

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/895868123756101632

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills lose, but Watkins & J. Williams stand out... while Yates & Henderson do not. 7 observations from the loss: http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/joe-b-7-observations-from-bills-vikings-81117

Bills MVP: DE Eddie Yarbrough

- The guy is having a charmed training camp and preseason, and now he might just be on the verge of securing a spot on the 53-man roster.

Bills LVP: RG Vladimir Ducasse

- The struggles from training camp have transferred over into the preseason for Ducasse, a player that the Bills hoped would not only make the team but to even challenge for the starting right guard job. He had trouble right off the snap, allowed a sack, along with countless pressures along the way. He’s in jeopardy of not making the team, even though he was a free agent signing this offseason.

Up Next: The Bills resume practice on Friday, August 11 in Orchard Park. The practice is closed to the public.

If that's what happens, you have to wonder if maybe they dumped Cardale a little too quickly then, cause they'll have to go find another #3. (Not that I really see Cardale ever turning into anything, but still...). It's too soon to make comments like this, though.

In a pinch Logan Thomas can be #3.

Football is fun....

Until someone brings up Kap

Sports are an escape from politics not yet another place for people to spew their political crap

Nobody wants to hear politics in sports.

I tried telling that to the guys behind us in the stadium chanting "TRUMP THAT B*TCH" most of last fall. Oddly, they weren't very receptive.

cool pic - who is 84 for the vikes? Also did you see your boy Beathard last night. Looking good in SF for backup job.

Bucky Hodges!

Planned on catching a replay of the 9ers game. Looking forward to seeing how Beathard does. - Actually, it looks like they're on tonight at 9!

Edited by BuffaloHokie13