GDT: Preseason Game 1 - Vikings vs. Bills at 7 PM ET

Is it me or does no one from the 2nd and 3rd team know the defense. They look bad. Missing tackles, over pursuing, out of position, letting the Vikes run and throw on them. Peterman looked ok but threw two bad passes. Last throw looked good.

I thought 2nd string looked ok. 3rd string has really struggled though IMO.

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good throw by Peterman. Bad drop by Taiwan. He looks very comfortable throwing on the move! For a rook being able to read NFL D in first game. I'm impressed. Again, can he make the long throws. Let's see if he can answer that this game.

Good throw by Peterman. Bad drop by Taiwan. He looks very comfortable throwing on the move! For a rook being able to read NFL D in first game. I'm impressed. Again, can he make the long throws. Let's see if he can answer that this game.

Right. Hes solid. Should get the #2 spot this season

You guys are getting me excited to see Peterman play. Guess I have to wake up at 4am and watch it on NFLN.

Our reaction honestly does not match the performance but he did do much better than anyone had a right to expect. He had couple nice runs which are hard to evaluate in preseason.

Peterman's playing against scrubs and guys who probably won't even make the team. Temper your expectations...

I'll get excited once he does this against first and 2nd stringers.

If he had a 1st or 2nd string WR that 4th down catch would've been converted. It's all relative bro.