Karlos key to a playoff run? UPDATE: Suspended for 2017-18

What, you mean DUI last year J-will?... He's really not that good of a RB, TBH...

I really wanted to give K a hard-restart with a clean slate... SEA was able to make Marshawn serviceable.... Pats did great things with LeGarrette Blount.... Why are we always the prudes who don't go to the playoffs?

No, he means the guy who is actually on an NFL roster and didn't eat his way out of the league.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, he means the guy who is actually on an NFL roster and didn't eat his way out of the league.

Oh, enough with the fat-shaming already.. -Yah, he got fat... So did Eddie Lacey... And he wasn't chased out of the league for it! -Bunch of judges on this board! Anyway, I hope K finds his way back to the league... Actually, I hope he's able to find his way, period.

Edited by #34fan

Oh, enough with the fat-shaming already.. -Yah, he got fat... So did Eddie Lacey... And he wasn't chased out of the league for it! -Bunch of judges on this board! Anyway, I hope K finds his way back to the league... Actually, I hope he's able to find his way, period.

Quit is with the fat-shaming sensitivity. The guy played himself off of two NFL rosters for not being disciplined enough to put football before other things in his life. Or did he actually make the Steelers roster while I wasn't paying attention?

Edited by ndirish1978

Quit is with the fat-shaming sensitivity. The guy played himself off of two NFL rosters for not being disciplined enough to put football before other things in his life. Or did he actually make the Steelers roster while I wasn't paying attention?

What?! -Young men in their 20's like to get stoned, and binge-eat afterwards????! -Never heard of that before! :rolleyes:

What?! -Young men in their 20's like to get stoned, and binge-eat afterwards????! -Never heard of that before! :rolleyes:

Yeah I mean every 20 something has multiple kids to support and millions of dollars on the line in the way of their career to take care of their families for life :rolleyes:

AND talented stud that gave us nine TD's in spot duty... He's gone for 10 games... Would it be the worst thing in the world to give him an actual team to come back to?

it is coming to light he has some more important issues to deal with, in regard to his child's illness

agreed. However we will be looking at a probable 2 gamer for him too from last summer's DUI.

Keep an eye out for Alfred Blue who might be odd man out in Houston. They have Lamar Miller and drafted Dontae Foreman who will likely get his backup touches. We have Gaine who would have been involved in drafting Blue. Would be a nice addition if cut, may even be worth a low round pick imo. If not this season. He's a FA in 2018.

I'd welcome Blue as a veteran backup.

it is coming to light he has some more important issues to deal with, in regard to his child's illness

Yah, -a high paying job with some good insurance might be just what the doctor ordered. -No pun intended.

People, I have no illusions here... This is a SALVAGE mission... I can't help thinking that underneath the rubble, something valuable might still be present.

Yah, -a high paying job with some good insurance might be just what the doctor ordered. -No pun intended.

People, I have no illusions here... This is a SALVAGE mission... I can't help thinking that underneath the rubble, something valuable might still be present.

Be a good story #34 for sure

New coaches, new scheme means that the coaches are going to be stretched thin. Add to that, this is a high risk endeavor with decent upside. But IMHO the payout is not large enough to pull attention from the many other places on the offensive side.. If we were stacked on O with established scheme and experienced players, it may be worth the risk. The Bills are not that team right now.

Feel good is fine, but the team needs to get back to its winning self. This is sport and a business not a social service organization.

Fat, stoned and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

You talking about Dareus?

Marshawn Lynch fits that bill too, pun not intended, Randy Moss, Santonio Holmes, Michael Vick ok ok bad choice, Jamal Anderson have all admitted to smoking pot.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Karlos Williams is facing a 10 game suspension and wont be in the NFL this year... he violated the NFL's Substance Abuse Policy AGAIN.... I loved the guy... I watched his 1st ever NFL carry live, go for a TD. He was beast.. but off the field, he has issues and he won't be in the NFL for much longer. I hope he saved his money or got an education at FSU (Doubt it) b/c he cannot abide by NFL policies.

agreed. However we will be looking at a probable 2 gamer for him too from last summer's DUI.

Keep an eye out for Alfred Blue who might be odd man out in Houston. They have Lamar Miller and drafted Dontae Foreman who will likely get his backup touches. We have Gaine who would have been involved in drafting Blue. Would be a nice addition if cut, may even be worth a low round pick imo. If not this season. He's a FA in 2018.

Blue might be worth a tire-kick; I still say take a look at Jordan Todman if they want a Gillislee-type...very similar per-carry production over the last 2-3 seasons (plus I'm unable to let go of how much I liked him at UConn :lol: )

AND talented stud that gave us nine TD's in spot duty... He's gone for 10 games... Would it be the worst thing in the world to give him an actual team to come back to?

For the record, I was a big fan of KW when he was a Bill (wasn't everybody?), and his mother and I were very disappointed in him when he couldn't keep himself together. In retrospect, however, could his record-breaking rookie year be one more indication that our system at that time made it very easy for RBs to succeed? Would KW have had the same level of success in any other system?

Karlos never met pork chops and potatoes that he didn't like. That's just not going to cut it in the NFL. To boot, he's already earned two suspensions for substance abuse (weed). The kid is a train wreck. While I approve of the train whistle, I would say no to a train wreck.

Karlos never met pork chops and potatoes that he didn't like. That's just not going to cut it in the NFL. To boot, he's already earned two suspensions for substance abuse (weed). The kid is a train wreck. While I approve of the train whistle, I would say no to a train wreck.

Pretty much.

For the record, I was a big fan of KW when he was a Bill (wasn't everybody?), and his mother and I were very disappointed in him when he couldn't keep himself together. In retrospect, however, could his record-breaking rookie year be one more indication that our system at that time made it very easy for RBs to succeed? Would KW have had the same level of success in any other system?

That is an interesting question. How did Karlos look as the feature back on the Bills when Shady was out?

It's Royal blue, not navy.

Royal Blue... Navy... Whatever....Those Old Jerseys said GRIT right off the bat... -As did the red helmets... I'd bet if we had those Unis, and a level-headed K. Williams, we'd go 13-3!!!

• 1 month later...

@AdamSchefter: Former Bills RB Karlos Williams has been suspended by NFL for a period of at least one year, per @FieldYates.

... and when that year is up, i'm sure some of you will still say we should bring him back.

When he does come back from suspension, he could be big enough to play right tackle.

Karlos Williams ? ..... We could always use a backup Tackle.

@AdamSchefter: Former Bills RB Karlos Williams has been suspended by NFL for a period of at least one year, per @FieldYates.

... and when that year is up, i'm sure some of you will still say we should bring him back.

Does that mean he failed a third drug test ?

No, the Bills should have kept MG.