Karlos key to a playoff run? UPDATE: Suspended for 2017-18

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Jonathan Williams... let's see what he can do...

agreed. However we will be looking at a probable 2 gamer for him too from last summer's DUI.

Keep an eye out for Alfred Blue who might be odd man out in Houston. They have Lamar Miller and drafted Dontae Foreman who will likely get his backup touches. We have Gaine who would have been involved in drafting Blue. Would be a nice addition if cut, may even be worth a low round pick imo. If not this season. He's a FA in 2018.

Edited by YoloinOhio

A bit premature, no?

FWIW , Karlos Williams has one game remaining on his 10-game suspension. He will be eligible to return for Week 2 of the 2017 regular season.

He could get some looks from teams in need. There are plenty of others with worse reputations that have gotten other chances.

He flamed out with the Steelers. Not only that, his brother is on the team. I don't think it's premature to say that his career is over.

Did Karlos switch to OLB?

Those three wins the OP mentioned were the fault of Rex and the defense not the offense. The defense lost both Miami games, the Oakland, Pittsburgh, and Seattle games.

Scheme alone wins three of those games.

wait - now we are onto something. He is a converted safety (5 star recruit who switched positions a couple years in at FSU) who gained a bunch of weight ...

Karlos = WLB!

Edited by YoloinOhio

How about...not getting suspended again?

:rolleyes:

Many have done much worse and played again.

True, he needs to stay clean (during the testing period). Then he can join back up with half of the NFL that smokes pot.

Why people single out 1 or 2 or 5 to 10 guys when nearly 850 NFL players smoke pot.

53*32/2 = 848

:rolleyes:

Many have done much worse and played again.

True, he needs to stay clean (during the testing period). Then he can join back up with half of the NFL that smokes pot.

Why people single out 1 or 2 or 5 to 10 guys when nearly 850 NFL players smoke pot.

53*32/2 = 848

Few have done (true he had a decent rookie year, but he was a backup RB, which are truly dime-a-dozen) and played (he's been suspended for more games than he actually played in!) so little and made a career in the NFL. I thought maybe he'd see the light playing with his bro in Pgh, but nope.

I was excited to see him play, but from what little I saw he looked slower than I expected (and that was not a high bar). Didn't he have a bad foot or something?

I was excited to see him play, but from what little I saw he looked slower than I expected (and that was not a high bar). Didn't he have a bad foot or something?

He did have a bad wheel, and he stated this year that he was excited to get out there as he was finally 100%

What, you mean DUI last year J-will?... He's really not that good of a RB, TBH...

I really wanted to give K a hard-restart with a clean slate... SEA was able to make Marshawn serviceable.... Pats did great things with LeGarrette Blount.... Why are we always the prudes who don't go to the playoffs?