Karlos key to a playoff run? UPDATE: Suspended for 2017-18

Put the flame-throwers down, and listen for ONE second!... -THREE STINKIN' WINS.... That's all we needed to turn last season into HUGE success!

It's not simply that I miss KW, and want him back in red, white, and navy, it's that he was an excellent change of pace back, and a reliable pass catcher.

I'd like to let him serve out his time here getting stronger, (and hopefully wiser.) -Get him in shape for games 11-16... If he can come in with 2015's nine TD's down the stretch, -that could make all the difference!

Think about it... With Gilislee gone, an aging Mike Tolbert, and an untested talent in Johnson, -it would make sense to at least TRY... Shady shouldn't have to carry the whole load.

What do you guys say???

Edited by #34fan

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put the flame-throwers down, and listen for ONE second!... -THREE STINKIN' WINS.... That's all we needed to turn last season into HUGE success!

It's not simply that I miss KW, and want him back in red, white, and navy, it's that he was an excellent change of pace back, and a reliable pass catcher.

I'd like to let him serve out his time here getting stronger, (and hopefully wiser.) -Get him in shape for games 11-16... If he can come in with 2015's nine TD's down the stretch, -that could make all the difference!

Think about it... With Gilislee gone, an aging Mike Tolbert, and an untested talent in Johnson, -it would make sense to at least TRY... Shady shouldn't have to carry the whole load.

What do you guys say???

What do you guys say???

Could just be me, but I think we'd be better off looking for an RB who is available during Games 1-10.

Is it meaningless that the coach, and GM responsible for cutting K loose got sh!**canned themselves? -I think not.... There's an opening here for Mcdoomed to make this RIGHT... -And perhaps even change his fate...

Karlos definitely has baggage AND drama, but he is a KNOWN quantity... We know he can produce... Could help push us over the top down the stretch....

Is it meaningless that the coach, and GM responsible for cutting K loose got sh!**canned themselves? -I think not.... There's an opening here for Mcdoomed to make this RIGHT... -And perhaps even change his fate...

Karlos definitely has baggage AND drama, but he is a KNOWN quantity... We know he can produce... Could help push us over the top down the stretch....

Isn't he now a KNOWN over-eating, out-of-shape pothead?

What do you guys say???

What do you guys say???

I think 'change of pace back' is a pretty meaningless phrase. I don't understand how this makes any difference. I really have nothing else to add to the rest of your comment. KW ain't coming back.

Isn't he now a KNOWN over-eating, out-of-shape pothead?

AND talented stud that gave us nine TD's in spot duty... He's gone for 10 games... Would it be the worst thing in the world to give him an actual team to come back to?

AND talented stud that gave us nine TD's in spot duty... He's gone for 10 games... Would it be the worst thing in the world to give him an actual team to come back to?

Honest question - what makes you believe that he has mended his ways and will dedicate himself to the team and the game ?

Even if Karlos gets his act together and has managed to get back in shape and wasn't facing a suspension, there is still the concern of him being susceptible to concussions. Running backs are a dime a dozen, good ones are a dollar a dozen. I say, look forward, not back. Move on from Karlos.

His NFL career is over.

A bit premature, no?

FWIW , Karlos Williams has one game remaining on his 10-game suspension. He will be eligible to return for Week 2 of the 2017 regular season.

He could get some looks from teams in need. There are plenty of others with worse reputations that have gotten other chances.

Even if Karlos gets his act together and has managed to get back in shape and wasn't facing a suspension, there is still the concern of him being susceptible to concussions. Running backs are a dime a dozen, good ones are a dollar a dozen. I say, look forward, not back. Move on from Karlos.