Gary Barnidge visited the Bills May 3rd

That is the problem, he doesn't practice.

He needs to create chemistry with T-Rod, same with that other WR who is often injured.

Get the prima-donna's on the practice field.

Imo

Injuries and coaches managing them means being a prima donna? Not exactly making sense from my perspective.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Injuries and coaches managing them means being a prima donna? Not exactly making sense from my perspective.

No, not practicing because of inflated ego's means being a prima donna. Its apparent both Clay and Samantha are milking their "injuries" to stay off the practice field.

Which is slowing development of Tyrod and the Offense.

Imo

Seems just common sense that if you are not close to 100% it would be impossible to create the necessary development and chemistry with a QB considering that is completely based on timing and knowing where you are going to be in and out of your cuts. If you practice hurt and run 80-90% that wouldnt create chemistry.

No, not practicing because of inflated ego's means being a prima donna. Its apparent both Clay and Samantha are milking their "injuries" to stay off the practice field.

Imo

Hope this gets some traction. I have been saying it for awhile.

Imo

Kinda like how Sammy is playing hoops at la fitness but only rides a bike at practice?

Or how clay took a rest day after 1 practice?

Edited by The Wiz

Imo

...really think McD gave 'em passes to Jauron's Club Med followed by a pedicure?.....something tells me...nope.....

Imo

McDermott has already spoken about being smart with Clay so it seems to me you're off base here. He doesn't seem like the kind of coach who'd tolerate what you allege.

Imo

Yeah I'm sure they're faking it and the medical staff is in on it too

It's on the table now and I don't think that it has a definitive expiration. He's trying to get Jacksonville to match or even come close. If not he's probably going to end up with the Bills. They are ahead of Denver now.

No state income tax adds up to significant dollars in the price range. Seems like a slightly uneven playing field. Fingers crossed!

He has a house there too. That's where he wants to go. It's a matter of if the numbers get there.

Hopefully the Jags go all Jags and overplay the hometown card.

Players love ❤️ the cost of living in Buffalo. Gary can rent a nice place in OP and go back to Jacksonville when he has a day or two off if he wants.

The state income tax might let him pay $5k+/month in a rental and still break even. That should get you a pretty nice rental in WNY!!! Ouch! Edited by Augie

Imo

Im sure sooner or later Mcdermott and company will have enough of that.

Clay is not milking his knee. He has a chronic knee injury that will never be "fixed". That is a reason for being smart with his practice reps. It is also a reason for not giving him the largest % guaranteed money contract to a non Quarterback in the whole league......

Clay is not milking his knee. He has a chronic knee injury that will never be "fixed". That is a reason for being smart with his practice reps. It is also a reason for not giving him the largest % guaranteed money contract to a non Quarterback in the whole league......

Yeah, that's probably correct at this point.

But man, I loved this signing as a fit with Roman. Boy was I slurping down the Rex and Roman koolaid.

Dennis Pitta TE Ravens suffered what appeared to be another serious hip injury in OTAs today. Barnidge could have another potential suitor.

I don't think they have the cap space to sign Barnidge, even on a one year deal. They'd have to do some trimming or trading and unload. Their top 51 puts them within like $3M of the 2017 cap.

Edited by Wayne Cubed

From what I understand about Pitta's deal the Ravens have an injury waiver so they wouldn't be stuck with the salary if he got hurt again, so that could free up some room for Barnidge. I definitely think they will pursue him. They could cut Arrington and who knows what they will do with Watson.

From what I understand about Pitta's deal the Ravens have an injury waiver so they wouldn't be stuck with the salary if he got hurt again, so that could free up some room for Barnidge. I definitely think they will pursue him. They could cut Arrington and who knows what they will do with Watson.

He's gone.

I don't think they have the cap space to sign Barnidge, even on a one year deal. They'd have to do some trimming or trading and unload. Their top 51 puts them within like £3M of the 2017 cap.

How many Pesos is that? :)

I don't think they have the cap space to sign Barnidge, even on a one year deal. They'd have to do some trimming or trading and unload. Their top 51 puts them within like $3M of the 2017 cap.

Doubt they'd would want to...

They drafted Maxx Williams in recent years, they have Crockett Gilmore, picked up Ben Watson last year (don't know if he's still there). I'd doubt Barnridge becomes a priority is all I'm saying.

Doubt they'd would want to...

They drafted Maxx Williams in recent years, they have Crockett Gilmore, picked up Ben Watson last year (don't know if he's still there). I'd doubt Barnridge becomes a priority is all I'm saying.

Gilmore coming of a season ending shoulder injury; Watson off a torn Achilles; Williams off a close to microfracture knee surgery. I think they are very interested now.

...so what would be your max number if you had to counter a potential Ravens' offer?...............

imo it is not a throwaway year....

if it was a throwaway year there are certain players we would not have signed to field a competative team.

Understand your opinion J from H. Mine is the Bills are not in a position to win the Division--so that means one of two wildcards--I don't think that is realistic either. The pool of wildcard teams is likely the Chiefs, Broncos, Bengals, Ravens, Dolphins, Texans, Colts, Titans--(assuming Raiders, Pats, Steelers and one of the Colts, Texans, Titans division winners). I don't think the Bills stack up against those teams to make the top 2....in that case I think we focus on the future.

Understand your opinion J from H. Mine is the Bills are not in a position to win the Division--so that means one of two wildcards--I don't think that is realistic either. The pool of wildcard teams is likely the Chiefs, Broncos, Bengals, Ravens, Dolphins, Texans, Colts, Titans--(assuming Raiders, Pats, Steelers and one of the Colts, Texans, Titans division winners). I don't think the Bills stack up against those teams to make the top 2....in that case I think we focus on the future.

Yeah but anything can happen. The Ravens just lost their starting TE and their starting Nickel Corner. They hit a string of bad luck with injuries since their SB season. All of the other teams you named barring the Patriots could all be one significant injury away. So it's just as McDermott would say, a matter of "trusting the process" and seeing what happens but making sure you don't beat yourself as you go through.