Deadspin: Caption This

What hat is Murray wearing?

anyways on to the topic at hand.

TM: "close your eyes and envision it!"

*DW closes his eyes*

DW: "I can see it now, we totally, should interview as a team!!!"

TM: "Bingo."

DW: "two Shirley temples please and put it on Terry's tab."

dw: so then i said, terry if we trade up we can get a franchise qb!

tm: i said the same thing about tanking 2 seasons!

DW: did we just become best friends?!

TM: YUP!

DW: want to go do karate at the Bills training facility?!

TM: YUP!

This whole thing is surreal. I'm not saying that Pegula made the right move -- although he probably did, especially with Whaley -- but the idea that he owns two teams in two sports that are currently searching for a GM is a pretty good sign that he is still learning his way as an owner. He may very well get it right this time around, but the learning curve is real.

Edited by Bills Fan in MD

if ever there was a time I wish I was a fly on the wall...or in this case, a fly on the bar.

I wonder if Ole Whitey aka The Son of Satan was the one who snapped the picture?? Ted Nolan?? Rex?? Regier?

Ruff?? Lafontaine? Jauron? Marrone?

Hail hail the gangs all here, what the heck do we care...

Edited by LabattBlue

if ever there was a time I wish I was a fly on the wall...or in this case, a fly on the bar.

I am sure they are both trading stories on how messed up working for Buffalo sports teams was.

Tim Murray, "So I get them their franchise superstar center and they still got rid of me because the player didn't like the coach.'

Doug Whaley, "I finally found them their franchise QB but they took away my keys just before I could draft him."

"I tell you, we gotta get out of the sports business. The hot new industry is starting stupid threads on TwoBillsDrive.com. Have you seen the explosive growth since early March?"

" Well, that doesn't sound good Doug, but I hope you've read the thank you posts over there. You are loved."

DW: Terry, I have a plan.

TM: What is it?

DW: Terry you apply for the vacant Bills GM position and I will apply for the vacant Sabres GM position.

TM: Why would we do that?

DW: So we can screw Terry out of a few more million for doing nothing.

I wonder if Ole Whitey aka The Son of Satan was the one who snapped the picture?? Ted Nolan?? Rex?? Regier?

Ruff?? Lafontaine? Jauron? Marrone?

Hail hail the gangs all here, what the heck do we care...

Man TP would have fired you too. :)

It's Barfly. Get it right.

Carry on...

@Deadspin

Two fired Buffalo GMs walk into a bar... http://deadsp.in/3MzORFY

C-2kBTgXoAAhMT4.jpg

and says last Draft's on you.

Edited by cba fan

TM: "Honestly, Dave...can I call you Dave? I NEVER liked the Bills. Told Terry he shouldn't have bought them in the first place and waited a few years for the Rams opportunity. But hes too damned impatient. Frankly, I'm glad the Bills suck!! It's just you and me now Dave. We gotta stick together!"