2017 NFL Draft: Round 1 discussion

We made out in draft value. Even if we get the 27th overall pick next year, we come out about 200 points ahead on the draft value chart.

Mahomes to KC. Interesting. Wonder if Alex Smith will be available next season?

You will learn most people are stupid in the heat of the moment. Edited by Beef Jerky

QB class next year projects to be better

Plus we weren't paying Tyrod that much that long and getting a top qb this year.

This year is his final audition and then it's either him as the guy or competition against a top pick

Someone please talk me off this ledge cuz I really cant see how this trade was anything but awful.

Compared to what we gave up to move up 4 spots to get Watkins, we should have gotten more than we did from KC

CBF

There is a big drop off from trading up to 4th than 10th

Someone please talk me off this ledge cuz I really cant see how this trade was anything but awful.

Compared to what we gave up to move up 4 spots to get Watkins, we should have gotten more than we did from KC

CBF

Moving into the top 5 isn't the same as moving to 10. It's non-linear in compensation.

Wtvr Mr. Negative.

2 first round picks in 2018 the year of the actually good qbs coming out. Nicely done

Can we stop pretending like we know how next years QB class will look? Things could change drastically and it could end up being a weak QB class.

im ok with it.

wouldve really liked howard, but im coo with loading up on picks to get darnold.

whatever it takes to get him. WHATEVER IT TAKES

Yes, but Darnold is going to be big time. I don't know if two first round picks will be enough to move into the number one overall pick. No one is going to give up that number one pick next year imo.