NFL Network has us as a AFCE contender

...above the Dolphins....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000793923/article/sixteen-teams-to-watch-each-divisions-favorite-top-contender

It's a nice surprise for me...they usually tend to ignore the Bills....nice to see that someone there is paying attention.

Very interesting. Have they looked at the Bills Schedule?

penalties will go down. I hope so.

Very interesting. Have they looked at the Bills Schedule?

penalties will go down. I hope so.

I think we will see vast improvement with our team. However, you hit the nail on the head, our schedule is brutal

I think we will see vast improvement with our team. However, you hit the nail on the head, our schedule is brutal

I would be ecstatic if it was Rex and co holding Taylor back as well as screwing up the defense.

Step 1 - Regain the Bills to 10 defense

Step 2 - sweep the Jets and Miami.

Step 3 -Hope and pray Tom gets a hangnail.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

The AFC East basically plays the same teams.

that is true. what threw me was report on the entire NFL.

The offensive and defensive schemes should be different. It comes down to who matches up better.

The author of that story is still waiting for Tannehill to "break out". Maybe decent is all he's got.

and until Tom is gone .... Contender is out of reach.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000793923/article/sixteen-teams-to-watch-each-divisions-favorite-top-contender

It's a nice surprise for me...they usually tend to ignore the Bills....nice to see that someone there is paying attention.

I mean technically we all are 0-0 right now so dam right we are contending :)

Schedule is always hard to tell what it really is. We have had years we expected a tough schedule and it was easy and vise versa. I remember in 2015 thinking the Eagles and Skins would be cake walk games ..and both beat us with the Skins winning the division.

The QBs on the schedule do concern me and the defense not rebounding last year makes it hard to believe that is a strength of the team. That said you really don't know much about the schedule until halfway through the year if at all..

You'll learn that posting a positive thread here will get you criticized. but thanks for trying