Jordan Poyer

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His PFF rating in 2016, though only through 6 games, suggest he would be a big drop-off from either Williams or Graham

So at the moment I view him right now as a depth signing

Hope we are drafting a starter and not losing Graham

Who was our best rated guy in the secondary in 2016 despite his age

jc

@CLEsportsline

The Browns actually lost free agency today...

They let @J_Poy33 and his smoking hot fiancé @Rachel__Bush sign elsewhere.

@bustedcoverage

BREAKING: Bills sign Jordan Poyer which means they also get Rachel Bush!

https://bustedcoverage.com/2017/02/15/ive-been-saying-rachel-bush-is-back-this-time-im-positive-shes-back/

From Chris Trapasso

Random: New #Bills DB Jordan Poyer was my No. 1 cornerback in the 2014 draft class. Has played safety in the NFL though.

hmm maybe a CB for us?

Well, forget whatever Trapasso says. The Eagles drafted Poyer in the 7th round of 2013.

Russ is a genius. I just bought seasons and I live 5 hours away :) I'm looking forward to seeing Ra ... ahem... Jordan Poyer at New Era

Ha! Further proving my point!

First time ever preseason games will be valued over later games....when everyone is all bundled up.

I think he'll be a warm body. I see us drafting one, this class is way to deep not to come away with someone.

Hyde at least gives me comfort that we won't take Peppers from Michigan.

Poyer on the other hand, I don't see being a starter.

Interesting statement on Peppers. He's a big question. I mean, watching him play, I can't decide if he's Eric Berry or Coy Wire. In other words, he's either going to be really good, or really bad. The athletic potential is beyond question though.