official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

Hello all -- been a while since I posted here. The Bills shut down their message board without any warning to anyone, even admins. Now it redirects to Bills FB page. I guess the new PR guy is shaking things up! Anyway, should be good for Two Bills Drive traffic. Probably not all the traffic you want, but still. Haha.

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes sense. But I don't get why media & sources continue to flock to outside channels which do not fall in their domain.

IG, snap, Facebook, MySpace, friendster, Twitter are all sources through another company. I'd want full control over my media

Fresh fish!

dog90210 has to be back. He went there. Gugny found him and messaged him. Gugny reported dog. Got dog banned there. But he made a new name after a while for Bb.com

The return of dog will be hilarious

Makes sense. But I don't get why media & sources continue to flock to outside channels which do not fall in their domain.

IG, snap, Facebook, MySpace, friendster, Twitter are all sources through another company. I'd want full control over my media

Yep, stupid business mistake. Every one of those people who signed up there gave them an email address of someone who is obviously interested in their product. Now they have to resort to putting out posts on FB that reach less than 5% of their audience.

it was inevitable. it was ridiculous with the trolling and back and forth arguing and no real good discussions anymore as well as veteran members leaving the board. I had them close my (no delete account option so they banned my account) account about a month ago. in a way, I'm glad it's shut down but have to wonder if it's permanent or just updating the board? it wasn't long ago they had updated the forums there?

on the main site when you click "message board" it directs you to the buffalo bills facebook page.

This board is much better than BBMB ever was. I hope the atmosphere around here doesn't change. I like all the draft converaations and being able to question OBD without constant ban hammers being thrown around. BBMB was the kindergarten of message boards, he said she said blah blah...good riddance.

Edited by Commonsense

Too much anti-FO talk. Propaganda police in full force. Chris Brown is gonna be the only guy with a press credential by 2018.

Better to keep people close then let them go elsewhere. If the Bills spent as much time on finding a QB as they do with PR (done badly) and marketing Bills would have found their QB by now.

it was inevitable. it was ridiculous with the trolling and back and forth arguing and no real good discussions anymore as well as veteran members leaving the board. I had them close my (no delete account option so they banned my account) account about a month ago. in a way, I'm glad it's shut down but have to wonder if it's permanent or just updating the board? it wasn't long ago they had updated the forums there?

on the main site when you click "message board" it directs you to the buffalo bills facebook page.

according to the announcement, its permanent. The team wants the fans to use the social media platforms instead.

Yeah I just registered here after the BBMB shutdown. What a shame after 12 years a member over there...

...so now I suppose you guys are stuck with me. Lol

And that board was extremely active so I would not be surprised to see a big uptick in new membership as well. After all, thats how I got here...