the Buffalo News has reached an all time low point

Niagara Bill

Jay Skurski has wasted column space with the ultimate football question. What to do with Reggie Bush?

Jay has just joined the ranks of Jerry S. society. Such lazy journalism.

Other than Mrs Bush and maybe a Kardasian or 2 there is nobody in the world who gives a rats a?? The way he played and gave it his all, even Reggie doesn't care....he just needed the money along with Spikes and Harvin.​

Jay Skurski has wasted column space with the ultimate football question. What to do with Reggie Bush?

Other than Mrs Bush and maybe a Kardasian or 2 there is nobody in the world who gives a rats a?? The way he played and gave it his all, even Reggie doesn't care....he just needed the money along with Spikes and Harvin.​

So sayeth the Skurski, so sayeth the flock.

Let's be honest: there's too much Bills coverage in the BN. Too many column inches to devote to the Bills in what should be the only quiet time in the NFL. What are you going to write about? That's why I haven't bothered to illuminate this board with my brilliant takes :lol: since the Super Bowl. There's nothing interesting to talk about until the March Tyrod deadline.

What did you want him to write about in the offseason? Tyrod's status? The new head coach who is not making appearances because he is secluded working? Skurski is going through the list of free agents on the team and commenting on their status. Bush falls in that category. So what's so objectionable about that?

This news bashing is stupid. There is a simple solution: Don't read the News if it gets you so agitated. Go to other sources of material and avoid the paper that you find so upsetting.

There is a weirdness bordering on neuroses with respect to the responses toward the BN and selected writers. If you are so bothered by them just ignore them. The newspaper business in general has been stripped down and financially denuded. The output is the byproduct of that slimming down. What the heck did you expect?

To be fair, I think this is like a series or something where they look at every FA. Obviously not much to discuss in this particular case.

Do you guys know why there is an article about Reggie?

Swateam has the fact. BN is writing a column on each FA. Reg is a FA. Reg gets a column

Do you guys know why there is an article about Reggie?

Swateam has the fact. BN is writing a column on each FA. Reg is a FA. Reg gets a column

I CAN see a criticism of even deciding to do this series. I mean an article of what to do with Bush is just a complete waste of time.

I'd much rather see a series of possible FA fits regardless of which team they currently play for. Much more interesting and relevant.

anytime the News writes about actual Football and not a Hachette job on their next Target is refreshing/surprising . Remember this is the writer who asked Doug Whaley how he earns his money. You can only go up from their. The clock is on for the first soul crushing attack on the new Coach. Day three of training camp is my guess. Jerry will be the first to jump, with a story saying that he can tell this coach just doesn't;t have it

devoting space to reggie bush is the opposite of lazy journalism. it's hard to write about something no one cares about. skurski is clearly doing everything he can to pump out content now that the season's over. good on him!

So sayeth the Skurski, so sayeth the flock!

Edited by 4merper4mer

Create a most wanted list made up of those individuals who have stolen money from the Pegulas since they took over ownership of the Bills..

1) Rex Ryan

2) Doug Marrone

3) Mercy Mercy Here Comes Percy Harvin (2 time offender)

4) Now we are into current employees and players....the list may be endless....

I CAN see a criticism of even deciding to do this series. I mean an article of what to do with Bush is just a complete waste of time.

I'd much rather see a series of possible FA fits regardless of which team they currently play for. Much more interesting and relevant.

He did have negative yards rushing on the year. I mean, give the guy his props.

The writers are certainly not as bad as the management of the franchise.

dont read his story then.

So that's the line you're going with this pitiful assault on the News?

It's the OFFSEASON and he's still a part of the team in case you haven't noticed. Sounds extremely convoluted to me. You News cawing crows get tiresome...

What did you want him to write about in the offseason? Tyrod's status? The new head coach who is not making appearances because he is secluded working? Skurski is going through the list of free agents on the team and commenting on their status. Bush falls in that category. So what's so objectionable about that?

This news bashing is stupid. There is a simple solution: Don't read the News if it gets you so agitated. Go to other sources of material and avoid the paper that you find so upsetting.

There is a weirdness bordering on neuroses with respect to the responses toward the BN and selected writers. If you are so bothered by them just ignore them. The newspaper business in general has been stripped down and financially denuded. The output is the byproduct of that slimming down. What the heck did you expect?

+1

To be fair, I think this is like a series or something where they look at every FA. Obviously not much to discuss in this particular case.

It is. And, it was the smallest space possible. This is not The News' all time low.

They're looking at each player with an expiring contract. And offering an opinion on what should be done with each. And they reached Reggie Bush. Spent an extremely short time on him and came up with the decision that it's an easy call, that he's got to go.

And this is causing outrage? An all-time-low?

Some of you people have too much time and too strong a drive to get angry and rant.

dont read his story then.

This.

Edited by Thurman#1

Thought the same thing. Must be a slow news day to write an article about a RB who gained negative yardage last season.