We are going to so get rolled on Sunday...

eball

...I mean seriously. A full strength Pats*** roster against our depleted WR corps, gimpy Shady, probably no AW?

Good god -- I'm going to go out tailgating at 8:30 and get blitzed so I just won't care.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but we don't see it because we are drowning in Fireball and preemptive tears

:lol: I'm actually going the other way. Thinking about staying sober for this one. I don't think I could take it if I was liquored up. I'm already having nightmares about the game day thread.

Pittsburgh made a game of it w/o Big Ben, so can we. Slow down their receivers off the line and relentlessly hit Brady. Quit with the down-dog crap and crack a couple of heads and compete.

That they did. I don't care who is throwing the ball Brown is just a beast and will get his and we'll Bell is one of if not the BEST RB in football. They only scored 16 points.... (and 6 the entire second half)

I was thinking this morning that i might not watch this one. Traumatized from last years home game against them.

Every year I get up and all excited and say "oh if we get pressure on brady" or "oh if our DB's can play tight coverage, maybe we have a chance" and every year, they pummel us.

I WANT us to win, i HOPE we win, this year though, weithus missing so nany weapons, this one could be over quick

Their defense couldn't stop us from dominating time of possession last game, mostly because the Oline was firing on all cylinders.

No reason we can't keep the score low.

We're #1 in the NFL against tight ends this season, the only exception being big Martellus (don't confuse with big Marcel--that's our guy that we paid $29 million last year alone that rewarded us by smoking dope and being out of shape).

We shut down Gronk last year in 2nd meeting, need to do the same this year.

For some reason Blount is lighter and faster this year, more yards and scores than Shady even. We always have trouble with that bastard.

I am not saying the Bills will definitely win on Sunday, but I think they will bring their "A" game...meaning this isn't going to be one of those 38-7 type games...gonna be a good, close, game...eventually, the Bills have to beat them, with Brady. Why not this Sunday?

Their defense couldn't stop us from dominating time of possession last game, mostly because the Oline was firing on all cylinders.

No reason we can't keep the score low.

We're #1 in the NFL against tight ends this season, the only exception being big Martellus (don't confuse with big Marcel--that's our guy that we paid $29 million last year alone that rewarded us by smoking dope and being out of shape).

We shut down Gronk last year in 2nd meeting, need to do the same this year.

For some reason Blount is lighter and faster this year, more yards and scores than Shady even. We always have trouble with that bastard.

Umm you do know Martellus Bennett still playing Sunday right? And Gronk is healthy.. so be 2 tight ends shut down not one.

Also Brady doesn't need a lot of time to score points, the Bills could control the time of possession and still be down by 14 at half..

Totally different game with new people playing for both teams... Which is odd w it only being 3 weeks ago they played.

Biggest problem is the Bills don't seem to be able to stop teams from getting huge chunks of yards outside of the redzone, and Brady is too good to get shut down inside.

I'm on the "we're getting rolled" wagon. I don't think it's going to be pretty.

Edited by Acantha

This is an easy win with Shady, Sammy, and Dareus. The Bills roster especially the lines is better than the Patriots. Brady and Gronk of course are superstars. But Brady can't pass on his back.

They will pressure mercilessly this game. They will not drop in coverage and let Brady pick us apart. The only way to beat Brady is pressure.

Bills 27-17

It's not just a maybe no Shady, no AW, no Watkins, no Robert Woods.

It's Marquise Goodwin is questionable in that he suffered a concussion against the Dolphins and although the team has yet to release info on his availability, I fear the worst.

Yeah, that's right, Justin Hunter, Walter Powell,Brandon Tate and Ed Eagan just up from the PS are the WR's for this weeks game :cry:

Umm you do know Martellus Bennett still playing Sunday right? And Gronk is healthy.. so be 2 tight ends shut down not one.

Also Brady doesn't need a lot of time to score points, the Bills could control the time of possession and still be down by 14 at half..

Totally different game with new people playing for both teams... Which is odd w it only being 3 weeks ago they played.

I don't need to preface this by saying I obviously don't post much, but does this seem weird to anyone else. A Pats* fan lurking on our board all the time? It's like you get married then the dude she was banging before you shows up every time you go out to dinner and is very supportive in a condescending manner. "Hey, good to see you guys out, I'm glad you're still together, good for you. You guys are going to be really happy together some day. Probably. Well, maybe. Now excuse me I have to get back to some other things. "

This is an easy win with Shady, Sammy, and Dareus. The Bills roster especially the lines is better than the Patriots. Brady and Gronk of course are superstars. But Brady can't pass on his back.

They will pressure mercilessly this game. They will not drop in coverage and let Brady pick us apart. The only way to beat Brady is pressure.

Bills 27-17

If you Blitz Brady will pick that D apart like a cheap suit. If you get pressure with just the front 4 you may have a point. Just remember Brady was hit like a pinyatta by Denvers D all game last year (cost the Oline coach his job) and if it wasn't for a missed Point after they would have been tied after regulation. The bills D line is good it isn't better than last years Denver D line:

I have to watch with a bunch of Pats fans. My answer to all that BS is FIREBALL.

Shots Shots Shots.

but we don't see it because we are drowning in Fireball and preemptive tears

I've switched to Jack Daniels Fire. Even better is any honey bourbons

Gtfo with your negativity. Why even play the game huh? They're all professionals... any given Sunday.

Come back at 4:15 Sunday and tell us all how wrong we were. I mean I hope we are wrong but...................

Brady suffers a separated shoulder on his second drive of the game. Leaves the game with a 7-3 lead. Bills win 19-17.

After Brady had that knee injury in 2008 he renegotiated his deal with the devil. In return for protecting him from injury, along with the amazing success no one could have predicted when he came out of college and signed the original deal, the devil not only get's his soul but also the souls from his wife and children.

After Brady had that knee injury in 2008 he renegotiated his deal with the devil. In return for protecting him from injury, along with the amazing success no one could have predicted when he came out of college and signed the original deal, the devil not only get's his soul but also the souls from his wife and children.

Tsk tsk no it is only the added soul of his former GF who wanted be on a hit show... Crowley doesn't take kids souls.. yet. Lmao