We are going to so get rolled on Sunday...

eball

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know whether we will get rolled on Sunday. I hope not.

Nevertheless, I do predict that, if given the opportunity, Bill B and the Pats will try to embarrass us.

As I recall, after spy gate, they did that in a night game - long after the game was decided, they went for it on fourth down and kept Brady in the game long after they should have taken him out (if for no other reason than to protect him from injury).

They were embarrassed by the Bills in their own building for their sole loss of the season -- you can bet they want to erase all doubt as to who is the better team.

I'll be 8 hours out of town on Saturday, during the streak I was making plans to get up super early to get home in time to watch on Sunday... but I think I might just have a nice enjoyable drive back instead

Really, all you Bills fans are not going to watch because you think they will lose? Interesting....Best fans in the league!!

I've been ruining my sundays for the past 16 years, I deserve the right to skip that sometimes :P

They were embarrassed by the Bills in their own building for their sole loss of the season -- you can bet they want to erase all doubt as to who is the better team.

^^^ this is what I tried to say before in a different thread. The Pats didn't just lose to the Bills but were embarrassed and were shut out for the first time EVER at the Razor. (Last shut out happened I believe at the old Sullivan stadium) Sonegioe the bills will be mad after a loss so will the Patriots, and this time around it looks like the Pats are the healthier of the two teams.

Well, here is the good news:

1) The weather forecast getting incrementally better everyday. Has gone from all day showers and 48 ....to showers AM and 51. That's a win in my book!

2) The collective thought on a sporting contest is usually consistently wrong when factoring in lines. Right now, 87% of the money is bet on the Pats, and the line has only moved one point. So we got that going for us :lol::wallbash:

Edited by plenzmd1

I dont expect a win, but I do expect our dline to get pressure and play a complete game. Shaq is in there. So is Dareus. From what I can tell, Kyle and Hughes are both healthy and so is Lorax. Theres no excuses for getting pushed around on that front like last week.

I do not know whether we will get rolled on Sunday. I hope not.

Nevertheless, I do predict that, if given the opportunity, Bill B and the Pats will try to embarrass us.

As I recall, after spy gate, they did that in a night game - long after the game was decided, they went for it on fourth down and kept Brady in the game long after they should have taken him out (if for no other reason than to protect him from injury).

Exactly why I despise BB.

Edited by NorthBuffaloKid

This one IMO is all about the coaches. Our secondary will get destroyed if we cannot produce constant pressure. Brady is too damn accurate and our DB scheme seems to always allow an open receiver or 2. Brady won't miss those targets

sadly i will be watching this game. my bride has been a long time pats girl. i see many tequila shots and regret....lots of regret. :cry:

Regret is actually tequila spelled backwards!

I'll be watching too. If it goes sour quickly, I usually punish myself by going to the office to make-up all the work I didn't do after wasting my time here!

we're missing a whole 1 guy on defense, and getting back 2 big men in dareus and shaq, the d should be as good as ever at home this week. If tightwad plays the same as last week (pretty good imo) we have a chance. We still have clay and goodwin can burn em for a couple long ones if tightwad will throw em. Touchdown mike and bush can run effectively. Id be much more worried if our LT or QB were out then our wr's which are overrated anyways. How many honestly good wr's has brady had the last few years?? Zero.

we're missing a whole 1 guy on defense, and getting back 2 big men in dareus and shaq, the d should be as good as ever at home this week. If tightwad plays the same as last week (pretty good imo) we have a chance. We still have clay and goodwin can burn em for a couple long ones if tightwad will throw em. Touchdown mike and bush can run effectively. Id be much more worried if our LT or QB were out then our wr's which are overrated anyways. How many honestly good wr's has brady had the last few years?? Zero.

Your optimism is commendable, but surely you see a difference between Tyrod and Brady.

Brady can afford to have nobody WRs. And by the way, his nobody receivers are actually pretty damned good.

looking at who is at practice today, it would be shocking if I'm in the stands at beginning of 4th Quarter

Because the Bills will be leading by so many points that you want to beat the traffic . . . .

[i can dream]