We are going to so get rolled on Sunday...

eball

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might not watch

not watching. will record and watch if win, delete if lose. simple as that. this should be ugly, as should the Seahawks away game on Monday night. how bad is that going to be... ? omg . total embarrassment on MNF national f ing TV.. again. just need to shut er down until after the bye.

Let me preface this comment with an "I think the Bills are going to get destroyed this week"

This is a great game to go to. There are zero expectations that the Bills will win this game. If they get beat hey we expected it. If they win though, the Cap will be electric and it will be one of those games that sticks with people.

After Brady had that knee injury in 2008 he renegotiated his deal with the devil. In return for protecting him from injury, along with the amazing success no one could have predicted when he came out of college and signed the original deal, the devil not only get's his soul but also the souls from his wife and children.

Plot twist - Gisele is Satan.

...I mean seriously. A full strength Pats*** roster against our depleted WR corps, gimpy Shady, probably no AW?

Good god -- I'm going to go out tailgating at 8:30 and get blitzed so I just won't care.

I was mad when I found out my niece's wedding was scheduled for this Sunday, now I'm glad.

Really, all you Bills fans are not going to watch because you think they will lose? Interesting....Best fans in the league!!

No kidding, right? I was surprised to see all those similar comments. Been watching for 40 years and whether they are expected to win or lose has no bearing on whether I watch.

Being out of the playoff picture late in the season when I have a scheduling conflict? Sure. On a plane at the time? Yes, I miss it. But otherwise I'm watching even the dumpster fire Bill's teams looking for the random upset or hope for next year. And this year's team is nothing like those mid-80's pre-Kelly teams...that was hopeless.

No kidding, right? I was surprised to see all those similar comments. Been watching for 40 years and whether they are expected to win or lose has no bearing on whether I watch.

Being out of the playoff picture late in the season when I have a scheduling conflict? Sure. On a plane at the time? Yes, I miss it. But otherwise I'm watching even the dumpster fire Bill's teams looking for the random upset or hope for next year. And this year's team is nothing like those mid-80's pre-Kelly teams...that was hopeless.

Hmm I wonder if that's why Bills fans weee so cool to tailgate with in the early 90's ? Pats sucked and other teams fans were usually jerks (esp Jet fans arrogant as hell) but Bills fans were pretty awesome and usually tried make us feel better. I remember one game it was just awful want say was 1992 and our WB just got sacked again for like the one billionth time and a bills fan said. "Hey it'll get better trust me!"

I'll watch most likely, but this **** gets tiring. I can't blame any Bills fan for sitting any game out. 16 straight years. Granted, we are 4-3, but looking at the next few games..... I'll just say a lot of us are pretty sure we know where this is going...

I get the frustration but I've been around a long time and never just didn't go to a game or watch if I was able....and I didn't miss a game during the wonderful '84-'85 seasons

Hmm I wonder if that's why Bills fans weee so cool to tailgate with in the early 90's ? Pats sucked and other teams fans were usually jerks (esp Jet fans arrogant as hell) but Bills fans were pretty awesome and usually tried make us feel better. I remember one game it was just awful want say was 1992 and our WB just got sacked again for like the one billionth time and a bills fan said. "Hey it'll get better trust me!"

and that bills fan was....Albert Einstein