Liberal Protests

B-Man

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Glimpse into Trump’s second term

Trump-Ordered Federal Agents Are Reportedly Pulling Protesters Into Unmarked Vehicles, Drawing Outrage

Where is the outrage from the 2nd Amendment nutters that say they need their guns for? Didn’t you need your guns against an overreaching, tyrannical governmentS or was that just bullshittt???

...hope they're using 12 passenger Transit Connects......Ford has a better idea..............

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Right on the previous page

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

TWO PLUS TWO EQUALS WHATEVER THE PARTY REQUIRES IS TO EQUAL:

Badges-600x210.png

And the video:

Plus: “These terrorists have been wreaking havoc at will for months and now they’re fainting like helpless flowers because the government is finally dealing with them accordingly. Cry some more. Nobody cares.”

Indeed.

:lol:

13 minutes ago, wppete said:

...um...er...well....what's the name of the dead guy we're supposed to be protesting for anyhow?"......damn Covid-19....this whole gang would be hard at work with NO time to protest, right (COUGH)??.........

• Haha (+1) 2

Trumps America

Trumps response to the racial injustice in more violence?

What is Trump doing to help fix heal America?

What have democrats done? What did the first black president do?

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Right on the previous page

:lol:

It's weird, that protestor didn't do a little dance, make a scene like a d-bag and attempt to slap the officials in the face like we see in some other videos.  It's almost like some protestors prey on the elderly and weak, supported by other violent protestors and enablers.  Yet, when the opportunity to slap someone who slaps back is presented, they seem to fear that their arm will be forcefully removed from their body and they might be beaten violently with the bloody stump. 

Go figure. 

Edit:  I watched that with the sound off at first, nothing worse than listening to screeching revolutionaries.  I just turned the sound up, and the moron screaming into her own phone "USE YOUR WORDS" over and over is awesome.  She must run an Antifa Pre School. She demands they "USE YOUR WORDS!" as they calmly cuff the chump and lead him away like a scared sheep. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trumps America

Your link was a lie.

Trump-Ordered Federal Agents Are Reportedly Pulling Protesters Into Unmarked Vehicles, Drawing Outrage

In this thread and the antifa thread it was proven a lie.

Your response to the facts ?

"what about Trump?"

THIS is why no one respects you.

Predicted (childish) response..................

"I don't care if you guys respect me"

We know, we know.

• Like (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trumps America

...nobody did or would ask you.....go do your homework.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Your link was a lie.

"what about Trump?"

We know, we know.

image.thumb.jpeg.2f22480f7560bcb6227f44ccff62dac6.jpeg

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Your link was a lie.

"what about Trump?"

We know, we know.

Well, in all fairness, this is not the ONLY reason nobody respects him...

• Haha (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

What have democrats done? What did the first black president do?

1) Ask MoscowMitch what the Democrat’s have accomplished. 

2) Whatever Obama did has already been thrown out w that bath water. Trump even ignored Obama’s pandemic playbook and see where we are now?

Only civilized country in the world where the Trump virus is out of control. 

We can play this game all day. Go

1) Ask MoscowMitch what the Democrat’s have accomplished. 

2) Whatever Obama did has already been thrown out w that bath water. Trump even ignored Obama’s pandemic playbook and see where we are now?

Only civilized country in the world where the Trump virus is out of control. 

We can play this game all day. Go

...yet another AFRICAN-AMERICAN weighing  in on defunding......but your foil top would know best......

Brooklyn borough president says NYPD has become 'predictable' since scrapping plainclothes unit

'We need to really introduce technology into policing,' Eric Adams tells 'Outnumbered Overtime'

By Joshua Nelson | Fox News

Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams told “Outnumbered Overtime” Friday that the NYPD's decision to disband its plainclothes anti-crime unit has made law enforcement in the city "predictable."

"Policing operates off of two mechansims," said Adams, a former NYPD officer and the most prominent Black politician in New York City. "One is the omnipresence of blue and white vehicles, and the other is the element of uncertainty, that bad guys can't believe that policing is a predictable model.

“Not having plainclothes, in my belief, on the precinct level, where you can have good supervision ... [means] you’re taking away the element of surprise. Policing cannot be predictable and right now it is predictable for those bad guys that carry guns.”

https://www.foxnews.com/media/brooklyn-borough-president-eric-adams-nypd-crime

2 minutes ago, GG said:

Funny how this is a consistent warning from people who actually lived it.  

Completely agree. Count all Vietnamese Americans voting trump in 2020.

1.3 million Vietnamese

In 2017, more than 1.3 million Vietnamese resided in the United States, accounting for 3 percent of the nation's 44.5 million immigrants and representing the sixth-largest foreign-born group in the country. Source: Data from U.S. Census Bureau 2010 and 2017 American Community Surveys (ACS)

2 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

I'm glad he did that, and the only reason he did, was to piss off the left, and it worked!

Oh precious - we aren’t pissed off - we are just thinking of the unfortunate families of 140,000 dead Americans - doesn’t the President of the United States have anything better to do?

You and your friends are a pathetic POS.

1 hour ago, wppete said:

1 hour ago, GG said:

Funny how this is a consistent warning from people who actually lived it.  

Yep... wife is Czech and marched in the velvet revolution in Prague which led to the fall of Communism across Eastern Europe and eventually the Soviet Union.

All of her friends are appalled at what they are seeing.  

Communism is coming to the one place they thought they could flee to be safe from it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, bilzfancy said:

I'm glad he did that, and the only reason he did, was to piss off the left, and it worked!

So that's the go-to explanation anytime Trump does  something inexplicably stupid? "It's to own the libs." 

Edited by PromoTheRobot

45 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I suspect if enough people vote blue, a lot of this will stop on November 4th.

I live in NY, so a vote for Trumpo will be ignored anyways.  Light my vote on fire right now. 

I am fully on board what you are saying - if the US somehow gets Ridin with Biden, this virus will magically fade away in a matter of months once the swamp creatures slither back into the White House and the career federal goofballs can relax.

It really is always about power and greed.

Edited by 123719bwiqrb
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

So that's the go-to explanation anytime Trump does  something inexplicably stupid? "It's to own the libs." 

PTR!! 

51 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I think it was more that actual Congressman (AOC) called for boycotts of Goya after they were triggered bc the CEO praised Trump. 

Your thoughts on this fascism?  Actual fascism.  

5 hours ago, Hedge said:

Unless the government is going to file formal charges or disappear them they have no reason to round up Antifa "protesters" (if by protest we mean starting vehicles on fire, attacking people, and destroying public and private property)   

They already know everything about them  through electronic surveillance and data collection methods used during the initial riots.   Geofencing apps, building contact cohorts, using meta data to construct profiles, things like that.  All these agencies know who they are, who they communicate with, what their role in the group is, where they bank, what they do, how they get paid, where they spend their time, who their friends and family are, and most importantly a very clear picture of the structure of the organization, its leadership, and its strategy.   All because they carry around smart phones.  I guess they didn't listen to what Ed Snowden told us all about government surveillance and its gotten a lot more intrusive since he exposed most of it,   

When the time is right the leadership and funding sources will be exposed and brought in.  DHS is not going to devote a lot of resources rounding up street level drones.