Liberal Protests

B-Man

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Anyone else's ignore feature on the fritz? 

Not mine. Billstime posted something and fortunately I didn't have to see his communist excrement on my screen. Good luck getting that straightened out brother.

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

False. Once labeled a terrorist organization, justice served will be under military jurisdiction per the Patriot Act. Military Intelligence has the jurisdiction now to act directly against them on US soil. No civilian court required. Once attributed as enemy combatants, you essentially have no rights and can be killed without due process regardless of where that individual stands on planet Earth. This is all a highly organized insurrection. Also, look up the Insurrection Act.

thank you for the answer. That IS very significant a designation then. Whoa. So its open season on anyone associated with this group in other words. I'll look into the insurrection act. I would think they'd have to have some degree of certainty of someones affiliation before the government  being able to legally kill someone..........maybe not. Yikes.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I dont think anyone would disagree what was said in that piece Mr Barr wrote. Since Antifa is the left wing side of the equation I hope the far extremist right side would be treated accordingly as well if proven involved. I wonder if that will happen too.

ANDY NGO: Antifa’s American Insurgency. The far-left has perfected the art of rioting:

Media, politicians, the public — all of us — have underestimated the training and capability of left-wing extremists, who are united in purpose.

All the parts of rioting serve a purpose. Looting and fires destroy local economies. Riots can overwhelm the police and even the military. All of this leads to a destabilized state. America is brave and beautiful. She is not invincible.

Read the whole thing.

Related: Neo on The riots and the hard, organized left.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Margarita said:

I dont think anyone would disagree what was said in that piece Mr Barr wrote. Since Antifa is the left wing side of the equation I hope the far extremist right side would be treated accordingly as well if proven involved. I wonder if that will happen too.

The mistake you're laboring under is presuming those two extremes are different. They're not. They're both owned by the same big money groups. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Sounds like you and all the other Trumpholes who liked your comment are the ones most threatened and actual terrorists.

Truth hurts 

image.thumb.jpeg.6491681333dba15e1918d5974572b1ef.jpeg

Nice strawman you've built there, terrorist. I think any rioters are useless savages.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

The mistake you're laboring under is presuming those two extremes are different. They're not. They're both owned by the same big money groups. 

does the US government agree with you on that? 

25 minutes ago, dpberr said:

He just wants them on record asking for it because unfortunately that's who he is.

The LA riots only stopped when Bush federalized the guard. That was just one city, with the nation's second largest police department (at the time), replete with SWAT, air units, etc.

Many of these cities do not have the capacity or capabilities of the LAPD or NYPD to control looting in multiple wack a mole flare ups across a city.

For mayors of these cities, how many nights of looting is enough before the gloves come off?

That or he respects the constitutional order of authority?... 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Margarita said:

thank you for the answer. That IS very significant a designation then. Whoa. So its open season on anyone associated with this group in other words. I'll look into the insurrection act. I would think they'd have to have some degree of certainty of someones affiliation before the government  being able to legally kill someone..........maybe not. Yikes.

The key here is the degree to which the military can utilize its superior assets to do full spectrum network analysis of who any of these people are, all of their communications, all of their financial transactions, the structure of their networks, identify all support networks, all political affiliations and support, and all would fall under the court jurisdiction of a military tribunal. This is a counter terrorism counter intelligence operation that has been on-going for years. The NSA and the Geo-spatial boys have it all. Now the fun begins. We have been divided by highly organized criminals and haters. We need them out of our way so that we can be real human beings to each other. This skin color thing is obsolete. We are all such an amazing mix of so much diverse genetic material these days that skin tone tells you zero about someones ethnic background. 

• Thank you (+1) 2