Liberal Protests

B-Man

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I thought it would be more complicated than that. ?

sometimes the situation too!  Like DR got banned A few weeks ago and then a new poster comes and posts and acts just like him (and gets really defensive of DR).

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Me too.  Let him know if you talk to him.  

I will. I'm having lunch with him on Wednesday. 

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

sometimes the situation too!  Like DR got banned A few weeks ago and then a new poster comes and posts and acts just like him (and gets really defensive of DR).

Have you ever added or change your posting name?

12 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I thought it would be more complicated than that. ?

IPs can be tracked too. Everyone's IP is posted with every post (a moderator can see it). Invision used to allow for a way for the board owner to update the software so duplicate IPs on different member profiles would automatically give an altert (I have not worked with invision in almost 20 years, no idea if that has been updated to standard. It used to be a real treat back in the days of shared ips on aol, earthlink, etc., you'd have to ban whole providers.) There are ways around tracking an IP today including using a VPN, different internet providers per account (say home vs office vs phone), etc.

Is there a rule on this forum that there is only one account per IP address? If so, that would be tough for my Hubby if he joined (although he uses a VPN for everything, so probably not).

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, westside2 said:

I will. I'm having lunch with him on Wednesday. 

Shoulda been yesterday.  It was National Fry Day.  Mc Donalds gave away free medium fries.  Could have had a little more value on the lunch.  But maybe McD’s will give away hamberders on Wednesday. 

11 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Shoulda been yesterday.  It was National Fry Day.  Mc Donalds gave away free medium fries.  Could have had a little more value on the lunch.  But maybe McD’s will give away hamberders on Wednesday. 

I appreciate your expert advice. ?

Update 

I thought this pedophilia thing was overly exaggerated, but it sure seems to be one hell of a coincidence.

57 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Good to know. I stopped eating at McDonald's when they started putting social justice in the special sauce, but I'll make an exception if they're not making any money off it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

IPs can be tracked too. Everyone's IP is posted with every post (a moderator can see it). Invision used to allow for a way for the board owner to update the software so duplicate IPs on different member profiles would automatically give an altert (I have not worked with invision in almost 20 years, no idea if that has been updated to standard. It used to be a real treat back in the days of shared ips on aol, earthlink, etc., you'd have to ban whole providers.) There are ways around tracking an IP today including using a VPN, different internet providers per account (say home vs office vs phone), etc.

Is there a rule on this forum that there is only one account per IP address? If so, that would be tough for my Hubby if he joined (although he uses a VPN for everything, so probably not).

....but the problem with IP's is that they are dynamic or randomly assigned when issued to Internet users, changing every time you sign on.........so if you use Roadrunner and log in, you get assigned a random IP from their "pool".....and I don't think they will provide a search service unless it is some type of official or criminal investigation......we have eight STATIC IP's assigned to our corporate network for a variety of functions.....they are registered and we have to pay for them to keep them.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....but the problem with IP's is that they are dynamic or randomly assigned when issued to Internet users, changing every time you sign on.........so if you use Roadrunner and log in, you get assigned a random IP from their "pool".....and I don't think they will provide a search service unless it is some type of official or criminal investigation......we have eight STATIC IP's assigned to our corporate network for a variety of functions.....they are registered and we have to pay for them to keep them.....

That is why we had to ban whole providers. I am not saying it was elegant, simply what was done when there was an infestation.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Ok, so she had to remove her mask to spit in the guys face, right? Well at that point shouldn't have another woke Stepford Wife then crashed her cart into her and spit in her face for removing her mask???  And then a third one steps up to spit in that one's face, and so on, and so on...... Imagine the Liberal circle jerk that would turn into.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Ok, so she had to remove her mask to spit in the guys face, right? Well at that point shouldn't have another woke Stepford Wife then crashed her cart into her and spit in her face for removing her mask???  And then a third one steps up to spit in that one's face, and so on, and so on...... Imagine the Liberal circle jerk that would turn into.

I don’t think they could have even formed a circle. You give them too much credit.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, GG said:

Great way to spread the word by only showing content to subscribers.  

I didn't realize that. Parler is still getting it together. Hopefully as membership builds they'll work these things out.

It's a good excuse to create a profile though. I'll follow you.

9 hours ago, Rob's House said:

Update 

I thought this pedophilia thing was overly exaggerated, but it sure seems to be one hell of a coincidence.

Good to know. I stopped eating at McDonald's when they started putting social justice in the special sauce, but I'll make an exception if they're not making any money off it.

Why do all of these Antifa/BLM people look like the absolute dreggs of society, across the board?  Hell, most of them look like they're, at a minimum, partially mentally handicapped.  If not Aspergers or something similar, at minimum, supremely deficient social upbringing.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

They talk all that *****, then play the victim when they get what they were begging for.

You don't think shining a flashlight like that, in a cops face, couldn't be considered assault of an officer?  I do!  They're essentially blinded by that, and cant effectively do their job.  What is being allowed is beyond an assault on officers, and should be treated as such, immediately!

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, TtownBillsFan said:

You don't think shining a flashlight like that, in a cops face, couldn't be considered assault of an officer?  I do!  They're essentially blinded by that, and cant effectively do their job.  What is being allowed is beyond an assault on officers, and should be treated as such, immediately!

It's definitely Disorderly Conduct and possibly Obstruction depending on what the cops were doing there.

6 hours ago, wppete said:

Kicking A child in the face!!! What an animal!

They are billstime people.

2 hours ago, Rob's House said:

They talk all that *****, then play the victim when they get what they were begging for.

These are tibs people.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, TtownBillsFan said:

Why do all of these Antifa/BLM people look like the absolute dreggs of society, across the board?  Hell, most of them look like they're, at a minimum, partially mentally handicapped.  If not Aspergers or something similar, at minimum, supremely deficient social upbringing.

Some probably do have a degree of handicap. Whether it be solely mental or a variation. They are easy to manipulate and that’s the point; be easy to manipulate.

Many of them are just ***** stupid and probably should be sterilized.

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

As a white dude, I’ve actually had to experience dishonest policing atleast 3x in my life.

Once they tried to frame me for something I didn’t do when i was just 15, the second time I was actually a ‘victim’ of a cops racism (I put victim in quotes b/c idk a better term rn), and third could have been assault and harassment with a vehicle. 

there does need to be more emphasis on defensive and honest policing. They definitely need to learn better judgement because it is lacking. Departments also need to stop acting like frats and call each other out when a cop does some bad *****. Bad cops need to be known and fired. 

with that being said, I’m not for ‘defunding’ the police. And I’m definitely not for shining a light in their face like in those above videos. we citizens need to make their jobs easier- part of that includes being respectful- shining a light is obnoxious and potentially dangerous. And secondly- there needs to be less small obscure laws. For example,  cops can ticket and pull people over in California just for having a malfunctioning light above their license plate. 

**edit** shoulda put this in the defund police thread. My b folks 

Edited by GETTOTHE50

15 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

That is why we had to ban whole providers. I am not saying it was elegant, simply what was done when there was an infestation.

TBD sure could have benefited from that when the BBMB was shut down. That creates the first pandemic here.