Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Screen-Shot-2020-07-13-at-10.47.19-PM.pn

I’m really excited to be bringing you this Garbanzo Bean Salad and two additional recipes this year using BUSH’S Beans. I’ve gotten the opportunity to work with them quite a bit this year and I’m so excited to keep sharing recipes using their beans. They’ve really got beans for every dish and every taste — in regular bean varieties they’ve got vegetarian, organic, and reduced-sodium. As far as baked beans go, they use their Secret Family Recipe to create one-of-a-kind, delicious, slow-cooked beans (making them America’s favorite) that have bolder flavors and varieties.

Today I’m focusing on BUSH’S Garbanzo Beans for this salad which are definitely the “star” of this recipe.

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Abuela's Picadillo

This is my grandmother's Cuban picadillo (ground beef hash/chili) recipe which is usually served with white rice, beans and plantains. Picadillo also goes great with mashed potatoes and can be made without the squash. This dish is a favorite at home so I usually make 2 pounds to have leftovers for making empanadas (meat pies) the next day. Picadillo also freezes well. Of course my kids say this is the best picadillo they've ever had and I have to agree!

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

I now have enough olive oil for a year.  I do not normally (never) buy Goya olive oil. This time I did because it is something we use and ? to the stupid cancel culture.  Hubby buys Goya beans all the time (dry and canned depending on what he is making), I buy a few seasonings and their coconut milk. They are not losing that sale.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

It's not an accident that BLM are trained Marxists.

It's not an accident that Antifa are trained Marxists.

It's not an accident that Democrats support both groups.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I now have enough olive oil for a year.  I do not normally (never) buy Goya olive oil. This time I did because it is something we use and ? to the stupid cancel culture.  Hubby buys Goya beans all the time (dry and canned depending on what he is making), I buy a few seasonings and their coconut milk. They are not losing that sale.

?

Now we need the NEXT CEO that they try to cancel have the balls to say FU to the mob....and the next one...etc.  

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Glad there was a nice red circle to indicate what I should be looking at /s

Not the biggest trump supporter, but anything to counter protest these cry babies, I'm in.  Guess I'll have to start buying more Goya products.

oh, the histrionics ...as a bonus she makes a huge leap from him not wearing a mask to someone who burns

crosses on lawns...

27 minutes ago, delirious said:

Glad there was a nice red circle to indicate what I should be looking at /s

Not the biggest trump supporter, but anything to counter protest these cry babies, I'm in.  Guess I'll have to start buying more Goya products.

Here's the thing it's not that people 'love' Trump....we just hate the leftist/facist traitorous enemy.

They will never get this, just like cultists they will vote who they are told to vote for,

and say only what they have been told to say.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

oh, the histrionics ...as a bonus she makes a huge leap from him not wearing a mask to someone who burns

crosses on lawns...

Here's the thing it's not that people 'love' Trump....we just hate the leftist/facist traitorous enemy.

They will never get this, just like cultists they will vote who they are told to vote for,

and say only what they have been told to say.

Speaking of traitors, do you condemn Trump’s refusal to speak against the Confederate flag?

55 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Not sure if we covered this one, but this is the latest black man whose "murder" by police sparked protests.

Background: The guy being arrested had warrants for a triple homicide and the "victim" had a warrant for Robbery.

These are tibs, gary, billstime and the rest of the liberals people in that video.  They'll probably blame the police or Trump.

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Speaking of traitors, do you condemn Trump’s refusal to speak against the Confederate flag?

He already did. If it offends you, should we ban it?

5 minutes ago, westside2 said:

These are tibs, gary, billstime and the rest of the liberals people in that video.  They'll probably blame the police or Trump.

He already did. If it offends you, should we ban it?

2015 agrees with you.  2020 says that Trump will not condemn the flag.  So 2020 says hoax. 

2 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

margarita/muppy/gobuffalo716

tee hee racist much?

This new account was silly, relied on feelings, and could not form a coherent sentence. I like to give the benefit of the doubt but was suspicious it was Muppy. Appreciate the confirmation. Ignore it is!

11 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Different from the flag issue.  And he still double-talks the issue (see Bubba Wallace comments). 

I've never heard him support the Confederate flag. I would never fly or own one, but it's not against the law to do so. I would rather have the president worry about more important stuff than the Confederate flag.

Just now, westside2 said:

I've never heard him support the Confederate flag. I would never fly or own one, but it's not against the law to do so. I would rather have the president worry about more important stuff than the Confederate flag.

Me too.  Let him know if you talk to him.