Liberal Protests

B-Man

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Remember that whole Patriot Act thing? The "War on Terror"? Remember how Obama was able to use drones to assassinate American citizens (on foreign soil) without due process? Remember the rendition program? What this means is that the gloves are off and Antifa's organizational structure (which does exist despite the hype) and financing structures (which run through the worst types of people) are all now fair game for military operators -- not law enforcement. 

It means if I'm George Soros today, I'm going to my undisclosed bunker. If I'm Keith Ellison today, I'm burning my checking accounts and running. If I'm any of the (many) Hollywood and entertainment types who have been donating to Antifa, I'm getting lawyers. 

Do you remember if Ellison was here at the same time as Brad Butler?  Butler leaned more to the right and had political aspirations that I'm not sure went anywhere.  Butler was a little bit better of a player.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Where is that radical Muslim congresswoman Illan Omar who represents Minneapolis, she's been silent so far, maybe she'll say "some people are doing something "

She was fundraising off of the riots:

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Margarita said:

LOL touche'

The oldest game in the book is having one half of the poor fighting the other half of the poor. While people are live in that environment, the wealthy and organized plunder while you barely realize that they exist. And when someone in the same distress you are in with a scared family brings that up, it's hard to focus on because you must focus on daily survival. This why drugs were run into the inner cities and always at least two competing gangs or players were utilized. People chose sides when there is only really one side working against you.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

My goodness are the radical lefties squealing that their Antifa weapon has been neutralized (well, fairly soon). It is almost as if these blue check marks and "msm" talking heads are on the side of violence for the sake of anarchy. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1