"The Super Bowl is next week"

Mr. WEO

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000611057/article/boobie-dixon-playing-jets-spoiler-is-our-super-bowl

Boobie says the Jets game is the Bills SB.

"I know we're gonna have a lot of guys jacked. We already know what's on the line."

Uhhh...what?

I knew we could get jacked. Awesome, just in the nick of time to win game 16.

When did this scrub RB/special teams player become a spokesperson for this team? Just embarassing...the guy could not get us a yard when it matters most and is some kind of team representative...

Boobie...how about STFU as an option?

I'm happy to see anyone step up as a spokesman for this team.

I think everyone's being a bit harsh here...

It's called being a spoiler for a team that needs to win to make the playoffs. The Jets are a division rival, who fired your coach a year ago. At least there's something to play for.

For those who don't think Boobie Dixon is a leader, you might want to pay attention. At least someone is speaking up and trying to motivate the fans. This alone would impress me if I was a coach.

Why is he out of line

How many page one threads and discussions within threads deal with Rex and difference with the Jets?

Seems that he's only channeling the fans' emotions.

The fans are so jacked to play spoiler to the point that they consider this their SB?

Nothing could be less true. He is channeling the complete opposite of the fans' emotions at this point. To suggest otherwise means he's completely tone deaf.

The fans are so jacked to play spoiler to the point that they consider this their SB?

Nothing could be less true. He is channeling the complete opposite of the fans' emotions at this point. To suggest otherwise means he's completely tone deaf.

What do you expect them to say?

"We'll just show up and play out the string because it's in our contracts. We don't care if the Jets beat us by 50."

The Bills are out of the playoffs and they can take the Jets with them. I don't see how that isn't a motivating factor for these guys.

What do you expect them to say?

"We'll just show up and play out the string because it's in our contracts. We don't care if the Jets beat us by 50."

The Bills are out of the playoffs and they can take the Jets with them. I don't see how that isn't a motivating factor for these guys.

It is the motivating factor for the Bills, which is exactly why it is so pathetic. 16 years without the playoffs, but we get to play spoiler and beat Rex's old team (which has improved this year without Rex while the Bills have regressed with him) - Yippeeee!!!!!!!!!!

There is a small part of me that hopes we get destroyed. So if Rex stays he has that to look back on. He coached the team (granted they brought in better players) to 4-12 and Bowles comes in and takes them to the playoffs.

wasn't our super bowl week 2?

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

All I am aware with this Sunday's game was phone conversations last night coming up between myself and some friends on who to give away our tickets For the game. Mission accomplished.