Anybody care if we win today?

xsoldier54

After so many season of losing and not making the playoffs, I find it very hard to care about today's game. I know that win or lose, we are not going to the playoffs again. I fully expect to lose and if we win, it makes absolutely no difference. I think I have finally become numb.

9-7 record will be a lot easier to swallow. Still very disappointing, but then you can point to all the injuries and EJ in London over the coaching, much better situation for Pegs.

Why? What difference does it make what our final record is if we are out of the playoffs again? Wouldn't it be better in the big picture if we lose out? Never rooting for that or suggesting the team tank, like some. I just don't really see the difference in finishing 9-7 or 6-10 except that we will be lower in the draft order if we win.

No idgaf just like they dgaf

My sentiments exactly. This team doesn't deserve have the support it gets from this board alone. Yet here we'll sit in front of the TV watching a truly meaningless walk through. Why? Because we seriously need Cat scans. Edited by BeefCurtns

After so many season of losing and not making the playoffs, I find it very hard to care about today's game. I know that win or lose, we are not going to the playoffs again. I fully expect to lose and if we win, it makes absolutely no difference. I think I have finally become numb.

always always want them to play to win

Edited by 3rdand12

We aren't out of the playoffs....

9-7 record will be a lot easier to swallow. Still very disappointing, but then you can point to all the injuries and EJ in London over the coaching, much better situation for Pegs.

They've found plenty of ways to lose without EJ. Like the team couldn't have found some new, exciting way of losing that game too.