How is everyone feeling?

PO16FFS

Im driving my kid to school this morning and Im not even angry about the loss. As a matter of fact, I couldnt care less. Its like watching Rocky for the 100th time. I feel nothing.

The same comical errors happen over and over and over again. Leodis Fumble, Penalties on the coach, rules I had never even heard of before being called against the Bills, Interceptions with flags, 3rd down conversation at critical times for opposing teams, field goal down the pipe only to have a strong wind yank it to the crossbar, impossible catches for other teams while we cant make a huge one.

AND: Once again, no QB play ruining a good defense.

I feel jaded, numb, nothing. This story has been written time and time again.

The weird thing: I think Im pissed at myself for not being pissed, but even that Im not sure of! With the Bills its like that girl in high school that rejects you over and over again. After the 4th or 5th time you move on. Unfortunately its been since the Superbowl days.

Brady is 24-3 against the Bills. Think about that, 24-3.

Oh well, please let me know how you guys feel, cuz Im afraid Ive come to a point in time where I see myself less and less involved with this team.

As a matter of fact, I was commenting to some that even the messageboard seems very quiet. The regulars dont come on here no more, there is less excitement.

Cheers to all

Edited by fredex22

Im driving my kid to school this morning and Im not even angry about the loss. As a matter of fact, I couldnt care less. Its like watching Rocky for the 100th time. I feel nothing.

The same comical errors happen over and over and over again. Leodis Fumble, Penalties on the coach, rules I had never even heard of before being called against the Bills, Interceptions with flags, 3rd down conversation at critical times for opposing teams, field goal down the pipe only to have a strong wind yank it to the crossbar, impossible catches for other teams while we cant make a huge one.

AND: Once again, no QB play ruining a good defense.

I feel jaded, numb, nothing. This story has been written time and time again.

The weird thing: I think Im pissed at myself for not being pissed, but even that Im not sure of! With the Bills its like that girl in high school that rejects you over and over again. After the 4th or 5th time you move on. Unfortunately its been since the Superbowl days.

Brady is 24-3 against the Bills. Think about that, 24-3.

Oh well, please let me know how you guys feel, cuz Im afraid Ive come to a point in time where I see myself less and less involved with this team.

As a matter of fact, I was commenting to some that even the messageboard seems very quiet. The regulars dont come on here no more, there is less excitement.

Cheers to all

i have to admit, i am not as upset as i usually am. i agree with your feelings. just no PO-D feeling like usual.

I'm angry. We lost. We had every opportunity to win the game, and yet again, we !@#$ it up.

Where was the calls for Karlos to get him big plays?

From the Radio this AM - Does Tyrod not like Sammy? Give him the damn ball!!!

Knock Brady down often - check

Cover Gronk - Check

Get the running game going - Check

Minimize sacks - Check

Don't get hurt trying to be a hero - Fail

Complete passes downfield to the #1 guys - Fail.

Don't fumble deep in Cheaters territory - Fail

Not happy, but a L was expected. This was too close of a game not to be miffed.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Im not happy bout the loss. What i hate even more is listening to every person I know who is a Pats*** "fan". The whistle was bad no doubt but they cry more then anyone and they are 10-0.

Go here,

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25387335/officials-inadvertent-whistle-costs-the-patriots-a-potential-69-yard-td

you will see that Darby totally stopped in his tracks because of the whistle.

Pats got away with the catch and the 15 yard penalty. By the looks of it, Darby would have tackled him.

I'm numb as well. I know that girl in High School won't ever give me the time of day, but there I am, every day, waiting to carry her books for her..

MNF in Foxboro. Will the refs hose us? Yes, in brand new ways -every time. ("Prior to the snap, Holding, Defense, number #20") Will we drop TD catches. Youbetcha. Will we miss critical FG's? -Does it snow in Buffalo? Will Brady whine, cry and get his way? -Does Florida have palm trees? Will Leodis fumble? Not once, but TWICE! Will we lose star players to injury in a game we can never win to begin with? -Does a polar bear crap on the ice?

Like the OP, I'm not even disgusted. Just numb..

Putting this loss where it deserves to be put on Leodis McKelvin who has been and always will be a questionable first round bust. If he had of been a fifth rounder than late in games he would wave it off or take a knee. Instead we get someone whose so terribly ignorant and arrogant that he would muff not one but two and luckily he recovered the second one. We are hurting without AW and it pretty much shows just how demoralizing that McKelvin can be as the club house cancerous tumor and we need to eat his 2.8 million for next season and sign off on his never demonstrated anything other than Loser McFumbles.

I am absolutely furious! Here is why:

COACHING MISTAKES....15 yards on Rex again...guys not on the field in crucial situations....punting on 4th down....mind numbingly repetitive play calling ....3rd and short late game play call (this one sealed the night for me)....defensive scheme at the end of the 1st half (rush 3?).....not being prepared to have the headsets go out ...it's NE...it's going to happen get ready for IT!

Players not recognizing key situations in the game....pretty much any punt or kickoff return is crucial...secure the ball before looking for the big time return (This could fall on the coaches as well)....Getting to the first down chain before dancing for yardage....HOGAN! He also was almost decapitated by this idiotic move....Manny Lawson taking a play off when the Pats were pinned deep and they decided to run the ball (watch the replay WOW)....I get that these are just guys playing a game but it is frustrating when you don't see the competition making these mistakes in key parts of their game.

The Pats were vulnerable and they blew the chance. Yes it was a good D scheme for most of the game but once again they laid down when it mattered. Giving up points before the half when you aren't receiving the 2nd half kickoff is a cardinal sin in this game. It's a turnover...you give them 2 possessions to your one....brutal.

So yeah I am pissed. If you have given up and don't care....maybe you could get a spot on their special teams coaching staff.

Need a win against KC. Go Buffalo

Going all in this season, moving up to get Sammy

High priced coaching staff

High priced FAs and trade almost maxing out cap

5-5

Chargers have a franchise QB at 2-8 , so its not all bad I guess

Edited by ALF

I'm not upset at all really. Usually I'm pissed because we get hosed by one or two terrible penalties that completely change the game. But that didn't happen last night. When we are given a fair chance, I think it is easier for me to accept a loss. Plus, I think this loss will put the team in a spot where they will have to fight there way the next two crucial weeks.

Go here,

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25387335/officials-inadvertent-whistle-costs-the-patriots-a-potential-69-yard-td

you will see that Darby totally stopped in his tracks because of the whistle.

Pats got away with the catch and the 15 yard penalty. By the looks of it, Darby would have tackled him.

I love how everyone is saying that Amendola would have had a TD with Darby walking right by him.

If the defense repeats against KC and Houston, we can win. The Pats have an excellent defense as good if not better than the next two teams. We have to improve offensively. I know it's only TT's 8th game.

As far as last night, did anyone expect to win? It's sad but i expect a loss with the Pats. You can hope, but expectations are low. If we lose to KC, I'm done watching them for the year. Sick of watching a non-playoff team.

I feel like sh*t, but still have hope for some reason....I have only read a few posts on TBD this morning and they suck! Doesn't matter who's the coach, QB, RB, or whatever, they all suck according to this great Bills fan base! It's frustrating losing constantly to the best team in the last 15 years or so, but they are the best team in the league. as much as i hate to admit it, they have the best QB and best coach in the league by far! Most of the posters here should just call the whiner line, I am so sick of hearing them piss and moan..."the seasons over", "Rex Sucks", "fire this guy". "fire that guy", "the sky is falling"...people here are depressing as hell...we're 5-5...i expected a little better to be honest. but we are right in the playoff hunt and proved we can hang with the best team in the league....this is the last elite team we will face for the rest of the regular season, so stop watching if you gave up (and you know who you are!)....i for one, have not...GO BILLS!

Game went as many of us expected. It's old hat by now so no anger or frustration here. We still control our destiny, but Houston and KC are surging and they will be tough games. If we beat them both we will be on a good roll.

Best part of last night was watching Brady get hit, frustrated, and screaming expletives at his line. That was beautiful to watch.

It was also nice to hear Ray Lewis talk so positively about Tyrod in the pregame show. Tyrod sounds like a guy I want to root for. If anyone is a judge of high character guys, it's Ray-Ray.

Edited by WotAGuy

I feel the following:

-Not surprised, as we usually play the Pats closer in Foxboro, but still come up short, as I've stated before.

-Leodis McKelvin should never return punts again...ever!

-Defense had their game of the year. It was somewhat gratifying seeing Brady on his arse most of the game.

-Tyrod Taylor is entirely too indecisive and apprehensive in his progressions.

-The NFL officiating is at its most embarrassing point in history.

-Seantrel Henderson is the worst offensive lineman I have ever seen pass-protection wise in my life.

-Punting from midfield on fourth and short when you've inexplicably wasted two of your three timeouts, down 10 points with 8 minutes left in the game against a team you allegedly get more gratification from beating than anything either means youre clueless or you have no balls.

There

I'm tired from staying up to watch the game hoping things would be different this time around,(wishful thinking) I guess. After that miss field goal by Carpenter I tried to shut the game off but my loyalty and stupidity wouldn't allow me to do so. By tomorrow I will be pulling for a victory against the Chiefs. Short term memory helps lol

Sucks, that's for sure! For me? I knew it was going to be tough to come away with a W in Foxboro right from the git-go. But I thought the Bills had a legitimate shot.

That being said, one of the things about the Pats is, you have to play as near of a perfect game as possible, the whole 60 minutes. When a team makes a mistake here, or there, they capitalize on it. This I believe is an extension of Belichick, and Brady is his chief agent with that.

You can talk about the blown calls by refs (reference Mike & Mike show this AM), acts of God (the wind blowing Carpenter's attempt wide), whatever. It would still apply if a 9-0 team was up there last night. That's how the Pats play.

We did well up there last night. And I feel good about that. But the Bills are a team that is still learning how to win, so to speak. They will become that team, just like the Bills in the 90's when they made teams pay for there mistakes when they had to face the Bills at Rich / the Ralph.

It sucks, yes. But we all knew it would take a lot. I'm looking forward to this Sunday's game where I know they'll fare better. Go Bills in KC and

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I feel like sh*t, but still have hope for some reason....I have only read a few posts on TBD this morning and they suck! Doesn't matter who's the coach, QB, RB, or whatever, they all suck according to this great Bills fan base! It's frustrating losing constantly to the best team in the last 15 years or so, but they are the best team in the league. as much as i hate to admit it, they have the best QB and best coach in the league by far! Most of the posters here should just call the whiner line, I am so sick of hearing them piss and moan..."the seasons over", "Rex Sucks", "fire this guy". "fire that guy", "the sky is falling"...people here are depressing as hell...we're 5-5...i expected a little better to be honest. but we are right in the playoff hunt and proved we can hang with the best team in the league....this is the last elite team we will face for the rest of the regular season, so stop watching if you gave up (and you know who you are!)....i for one, have not...GO BILLS!

^I'm with this guy!

I am absolutely !@#$ing livid. Not even because of the outcome, or the Bills' play (the defense did just what I thought they should, and hit Tammy Brady a slew of times.) I am still MASSIVELY pissed over the pitiful excuse for NFL officiating. I'm even pissed at how badly the Patriots got screwed, and in a scrimmage between the Pats and ISIS, I'd root for ISIS.

My comparison is it's like cheering for the opponent against the harlem globetrotters. I know the bills are going to lose against the patriots but I still get stressed and worked up every time for no reason cause I know the end result

I hate losing to the Cheaters, so I am naturally pissed off.

This season is far from over, and there were positives last night.

I'm waiting to hear the injury report, and am praying that Tyrod will be alright.

Tyrod Taylor may not be the long term answer for us, but we need him, if we are to end this damned playoff drought.

I feel the following:

-Not surprised, as we usually play the Pats closer in Foxboro, but still come up short, as I've stated before.

-Leodis McKelvin should never return punts again...ever!

-Defense had their game of the year. It was somewhat gratifying seeing Brady on his arse most of the game.

-Tyrod Taylor is entirely too indecisive and apprehensive in his progressions.

-The NFL officiating is at its most embarrassing point in history.

-Seantrel Henderson is the worst offensive lineman I have ever seen pass-protection wise in my life.

-Punting from midfield on fourth and short when you've inexplicably wasted two of your three timeouts, down 10 points with 8 minutes left in the game against a team you allegedly get more gratification from beating than anything either means youre clueless or you have no balls.

There

Good post. I particularly agree w/ Taylor & his progressions. With more experience he'll get there. But for now, he's too slow w/ his reads.