Bills will wear new red unis vs jets

FluffHead

I think they look just fine, but they actually make us look like a different team.

We just aren't a predominantly red team like the KC Chiefs and never have been.

The marketing wonks at NIKE and their graphic designers could have gone in many directions with a special uniform that didn't change our fundamental look in this manner.

In any event, they will look great if we play well and win.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note to the Bills

Drop the Red on Red

Red on White might work. But the red on red is an eyesore

Yeech! With these and the all-green Jets it looks like Christmas threw up on the field!

Or the NFL is getting really excited about the new Star Wars and wanted to relive that Vader vs Luke battle

@AroundTheNFL

Colorblind fans struggle watching Jets, Bills play Thursday in 'Color Rush' uniforms http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000578919/article/color-blind-fans-struggle-with-jetsbills

As one of the color blind fans - wow, that sucked! If they both didn't have white helmets, it wouldn't have been so bad.........Or one wear white pants.

This cannot happen again!

I am really beginning to hate the NFL....

+1

They do not even bother to hide the fact that it is all about the money.

In Buffalo, if they want to regionalize the franchise, broadcast the game to the region - at least the "75 mile blackout readius".

I get NFL network and feel bad for local fans who do not have it.

IMO those red uniforms should be burned.

White pants not only would have saved us color blind folk a whole lot of frustration, but they would look like the old Patriots uniforms, that I love. (It's so appropriate that I hate the evil empire unis they have since they have become just that)

What they said. White pants with those red jerseys would look great.

I'm fine with red once in a while, but wear white pants next time.

White pants not only would have saved us color blind folk a whole lot of frustration, but they would look like the old Patriots uniforms, that I love. (It's so appropriate that I hate the evil empire unis they have since they have become just that)

I am color blind and had a horrible time watching the game. It looked like everyone was wearing the same uniform ugggg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/colorblind-nfl-bills-jets_5645ef84e4b08cda3488576c?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

great quote:

Colorblind NFL fans say Jets/Bills jerseys made it impossible to tell the teams apart, although this qualifies them to be Jets quarterbacks

Edited by ricojes

a Side blurb on ESPN.com/NFL

NFL to account for color blindness

In a statement, the league said that the television test done for its "Color Rush" jerseys used Thursday did not account for color blindness for fans at home. "We will enhance our testing to include a color blindness analysis to better address this issue in the future."

So will that have been the only time the Bills will ever wear the red jerseys?

Are they done for good now or will they do this once a season on their TNF game?

CBF

There were a bunch of ways to fix that last night and keep the red. Not play a team in all green. Play a team with different colored helmets. Wear white pants. Etc.

You people with non color blind privilege will get to see your red again! :bag:

if true the NFL apologizes

What do you mean "if true" - you think we're making this **** up?