Bills will wear new red unis vs jets

FluffHead

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gahbage. I'm not necessarily opposed to an alternate uni, but it's so obviously a money grab. Tired of the greed. How about they worry about getting refs who know the rules of the game and call them correctly. Spend money on hiring full time referees.

Ya think?!?

@buffalobills

Limited quantities of our #ColorRush jersey will be available at The Bills Store and online beginning November 5th and 6th.

The bills sold red jerseys back in the flutie years. I liked them. Had a moulds. I believe they were sold as alternates but never wore them.

I think they were pro bowl jerseys. AFC used to wear red.

No, kr632 is correct. The NFL sold secondary color jerseys for all NFL teams one year.

I remember seeing red Bills jerseys, looked a lot like the old Patriots jerseys.

I also remember gold 49'ers jerseys, silver Raiders jerseys, pewter Buccaneers jerseys etc.

I mean, a RED jersey? Just, why?

Blue is a color too (and one that's been in the Bills colorway since the beginning), do we really need a red jersey too? Can't wait for the Monday night "Black Out" jerseys - I mean, we need a black colorway too!

Funny, because a red jersey had loooong been talking about on TBD and now it's real. Way to go Internet...

:beer:

Wisdom of the crowd.

@4TomMartin

Snapshots of what the NFL teased about the possibility of RED Bills jerseys for #TNF against the Jets.

CSh9YeZWcAA7cSY.png

CSh9ZZnWUAAs7Ua.png

Yeah, that's the Pat's uniform. Maybe they'll play like the Pat's (minus the cheating).

I read that in addition to the changes made to the Bills and Jets uniforms, the refs will be in clown suits. The theory behind it is that it will be more reflective of the work we've seen from them in the modern era.

HAHA :thumbsup: