Bills will wear new red unis vs jets

FluffHead

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is total marketing crap designed to sell jerseys. Rather than actaully address the issues on the field, like Refs blowing calls, or refs not knowing the playbook, or one team's incessant cheating, or teams rolocating, or fans losing the chance to see their team in favor of international fans, or any of the other crap that's going on in the league; we get... color rush uniforms that celebrate the rich history of seeing red in Buffalo. It's so stupid. When did red become the history of Buffalo? Am I missing something?

Gahbage. I'm not necessarily opposed to an alternate uni, but it's so obviously a money grab. Tired of the greed. How about they worry about getting refs who know the rules of the game and call them correctly. Spend money on hiring full time referees.

I'm not sure why this is such a money grab. The NFL isn't spending much if any money on it, Nike is. No one is going to buy one unless they really like it and want it, and are happy with it, which probably isn't going to be a lot of them. I'm not a big fan of looking like the old Patriots unis, but red as a third jersey makes sense.

Who says the pants have to be red or white or blue?

How about black, or yellow, or orange, or maroon? Or maybe camo or army green to support the troops?

In Phil Knight's world, uniform colors don't have to match. And, team uniforms don't even have to be team colors.

Edited by reddogblitz