Chowderheads in horror , OMG,OMG

HOUSE

Patriots fans proceeded to lose their minds, making the comments section of the post gold -- for anyone who is not a Pats fan, of course. It's one thing to see antics from Rob Gronkowski, apparently, but the golden-armed boy diving from cliffs appears to have caused conniptions across the New England area. Radio call in show were buzzing......snip

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000482041/article/tom-brady-sends-pats-fans-into-frenzy-by-cliff-jumping

Edited by HOUSE

Patriots fans proceeded to lose their minds, making the comments section of the post gold -- for anyone who is not a Pats fan, of course. It's one thing to see antics from Rob Gronkowski, apparently, but the golden-armed boy diving from cliffs appears to have caused conniptions across the New England area. SNIP

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000482041/article/tom-brady-sends-pats-fans-into-frenzy-by-cliff-jumping

He wasn't diving, just jumping. Was that hokey Star Wars music part of his original clip?

Did you see the guy with the beard smoking? If it was the whacky tobachy I'd hate to see Brady fail a drug test. Josh Gordon's defense was that it was second hand smoke so you never know

Well Josh Gordon doesn't realize you can't test positive for second hand pot smoke... Whoops.

And after Walt Coleman gave the rocks at the bottom a 15-yard personal foul for roughing the passer, and ejected the rocks from the pool, even though they never touched Brady. The NFL suspended the rocks for a month.

Next week, they're introducing a new rule that water must not touch a diving quarterback below the knees or above the shoulders.

He wasn't diving, just jumping. Was that hokey Star Wars music part of his original clip?

No, he was diving. Although it looks like jumping, and any sane person would call it jumping, NFL rules clearly state that "any intentional jump into the water constitutes diving, even if the quarterback lands fee-first."

It's a very obscure rule, the Dive Rule. Really, only Walt Coleman's aware of it...

he even looks feminine cliff jumping

Maybe his balls are deflated...?

And after Walt Coleman gave the rocks at the bottom a 15-yard personal foul for roughing the passer, and ejected the rocks from the pool, even though they never touched Brady. The NFL suspended the rocks for a month.

Next week, they're introducing a new rule that water must not touch a diving quarterback below the knees or above the shoulders.

No, he was diving. Although it looks like jumping, and any sane person would call it jumping, NFL rules clearly state that "any intentional jump into the water constitutes diving, even if the quarterback lands fee-first."

It's a very obscure rule, the Dive Rule. Really, only Walt Coleman's aware of it...

Maybe his balls are deflated...?

No chance Carcharhinus leucas had been seen in those waters?

I did notice that there is a bit of a lag from the quoted height and the time to hit the water and I'm not certain if someone hadn't deflated gravity a little bit...

He should retire before he gets hurt. Because it would be good for us.

I want to beat the Patriots at their best....I hope he plays forever

Please, no cliff hopping

Edited by HOUSE

Please, no cliff hopping

Bills-Pats* AFC Championship Game...Gronkowski or Brady out injured....You don't want to win because they're not at their best?

Edited by nucci

Please, no cliff hopping

I agree with the first part of your statement, although I'd prefer the Bills be the catalyst for Brady retiring. Perfect scenario would be either brady pouting at the Ralph after getting pummeled all day, or getting carried away on a stretcher. If it happens this year, great!

Bills-Pats* AFC Championship Game...Gronkowski or Brady out injured....You don't want to win because they're not at their best?

Nope, I don't want any excuses from the chowder heads.

The Bills have the roster to beat any team

Edited by HOUSE

Patriots fans proceeded to lose their minds, making the comments section of the post gold -- for anyone who is not a Pats fan, of course. It's one thing to see antics from Rob Gronkowski, apparently, but the golden-armed boy diving from cliffs appears to have caused conniptions across the New England area. Radio call in show were buzzing......snip

JUMP!

Nope, I don't want any excuses from the chowder heads.

The Bills have the roster to beat any team

Didn't see anyone making excuses for NE when they beat San Diego in a relatively close 2008 championship game where LT and Gates missed most of the game and Rivers was hobbling around.