Will the Bills ever sign Charles Clay?

Will the Bills ever sign Charles Clay?  

294 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills ever sign Charles Clay?

• Yes
    • No
    • They will actually sign Clay Charles and he's a baller
    • Perhaps. I need to ask Pat Moran.
  2. 2. When will they sign him?

• 5 days from today
    • 5 days from tomorrow
    • When he is a FA again in 2019
    • NEVER. Big Sammy will start at TE and we will like it.
    • 5 days from "soon"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing will ever top Mario-mania except for maybe another round of Cowher rumors.

I think that this probably checks in right after Mario. It has some similarities in all of the twists and turns. Remember when Mario's girlfriend was coming in to check things out and we all wanted so desperately to impress her? Then she tried to keep the $90,000 ring (or whatever it was). This has some of that too.

I'm really glad the Bills neglected the TE position for so long that we are allowed to have this Charles Clay transition tag drama.

Hadn't become a real issue until we had a coach who values the position and has a farging clue how to use one, or two, or three.

I wanted to vote yes, but by the bills taking their sweet time and miami unloading salaries i had to vote no. Im very happy about the harvin acquisition though, now lets please convince chip kelly that he needs goodwin and work a deal for mathis. When chandler gets cut in tc maybe we can pick him back up. I have a feeling wright is better.

Yolo, you need to fix it - 5 day match period for the Phins, soonest we could sign him is 5 days, if he got his offer today

Unless the Phins untransitioned him while I wasn't watching?

Pretty sure its 7 days

Fact: NFL players never get better, especially Qbs. Fact.

I have no idea which side of the EJ debate you're on...so I'm not sure if you're 'goofing' with me or against me. ;)

For the record, I've said EJ starts...goes for 3k yards; a positive TD/pick ratio... and we're in the playoffs.

And this shall not become an EJ thread...or we face persecution from the masses.

Edited by BillsFanM.D.

I have no idea which side of the EJ debate you're on...so I'm not sure if you're 'goofing' with me or against me. ;)

For the record, I've said EJ starts...goes for 3k yards; a positive TD/pick ratio... and we're in the playoffs.

And this shall not become an EJ thread...or we face persecution from the masses.

He's all in on E.J.

I think that this probably checks in right after Mario. It has some similarities in all of the twists and turns. Remember when Mario's girlfriend was coming in to check things out and we all wanted so desperately to impress her? Then she tried to keep the $90,000 ring (or whatever it was). This has some of that too.

His girlfriend flew in, there was an airport sighting, the hotel madness when someone found out he didn't take his return flight and was booked at the Hyatt, sending pizzas to his room, seeing deer(s), reservations at Tempo. Mario-mania was amazing.