Will the Bills ever sign Charles Clay?

Will the Bills ever sign Charles Clay?  

294 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills ever sign Charles Clay?

• Yes
    • No
    • They will actually sign Clay Charles and he's a baller
    • Perhaps. I need to ask Pat Moran.
  2. 2. When will they sign him?

• 5 days from today
    • 5 days from tomorrow
    • When he is a FA again in 2019
    • NEVER. Big Sammy will start at TE and we will like it.
    • 5 days from "soon"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm over Clay...

Agree. Until these prima donna's actually put pen to paper on a Bills contract and it's actually anounced by the team, I don't get caught up in any of these bull **** reports. See Jordan Cameron, Frank Gore etc.

Agree. Until these prima donna's actually put pen to paper on a Bills contract and it's actually anounced by the team, I don't get caught up in any of these bull **** reports. See Jordan Cameron, Frank Gore etc.

I saw Cameron Jordan; not Jordan Cameron :flirt:

With Miami signing Cameron, Clay seems more likely to sign. Any cap space left after Harvin?

Might not have Harvin yet either...

What has Clay done to call him a prima donna? Has anyone offered him a contract? The only people making comments are so-called reporters who have no clue and just say things without anything to back it up......Clay has done nothing wrong. If you are not getting caught up in bull **** reports, why are you upset?

Edited by nucci

What has Clay done to call him a prima donna? Has anyone offered him a contract? The only people making comments are so-called reporters who have no clue and just say things without anything to back it up......Clay has done nothing wrong. If you are not getting caught up in bull **** reports, why are you upset?

It's a figure of speech, don't get your panties in a bunch. And where did I say I was ever upset?